Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

1. I do not like the Double Foot Stomp move off the top for anything. Such a dangerous move man. Don't like.

2. Sasha clearly watches WCW Cruiserweight matches of the past. She already stated that she loves Eddy. But I also see that she is a fan of Psychosis due to some of the moves she has used over the year. I am really impressed with her in ring development man. She used to sit in the background when Summer Rae, Paige, Emma, and Natalya were headlining NXT WOmens Division, now she has her chance and she is doing her thing man. Hats off to her forreal.

3. What do we expect long term from Kalitso man? I hope he gets an actual shot because you know how badly they are looking for someone to replace Rey. In ring wise, he is just so creative man.

NXT was great tonight. Every match was solid. Balor really didn't miss a beat, he fits right in.

Zayn was sitting on the mat after that match for like 6 minutes :lol:
Those two can put on a great match though...

Buddy n Wesley look like generic TNA wrestlers.

I was thinking the same thing. The one's cut-up pants are terrible looking and their names are bad too. Neither one of those dudes are going anywhere, even though they did have a decent match tonight.

Some great news..

Via RSN:

The Great Khali is no longer featured on the regular WWE roster. Khali's profile was recently moved to WWE's Alumni roster, which could be an indication that he's done with being an active roster member or has been released.

Khali has worked a number of WWE live events and TV tapings since the summer. Khali's last match was a loss to Rusev on the Halloween SmackDown. He is not on the current tour of Europe.

Some great news..

Via RSN:

The Great Khali is no longer featured on the regular WWE roster. Khali's profile was recently moved to WWE's Alumni roster, which could be an indication that he's done with being an active roster member or has been released.

Khali has worked a number of WWE live events and TV tapings since the summer. Khali's last match was a loss to Rusev on the Halloween SmackDown. He is not on the current tour of Europe.

thank god. see ya

Back
Top Bottom