Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Yeah go help case out with my gift b

About to fire up today's nxt, Zayn/Neville should be :smokin even though I know how it ends.

If anyone is curious about WM prices, it seems like lower levels are gonna be around the 300 mark. My friends cousin just set us up with section 129 since he's in charge with presales.

1. In the future, I hope we can have a D-League version of SS for those that doesn't participate in the thread often. I would HATE for any of us to get/receive gifts from people that aren't even active posters in here.

2. Damn, I need to catch up on NXT. Seeing the recent spoilers, maaaaaaan. Sheesh :smh:

1. In the future, I hope we can have a D-League version of SS for those that doesn't participate in the thread often. I would HATE for any of us to get/receive gifts from people that aren't even active posters in here.

2. Damn, I need to catch up on NXT. Seeing the recent spoilers, maaaaaaan. Sheesh :smh:

Agreed! Would have been supppeeerrrrrr tight if I had somebody that didn't post here often.

funny thats exactly what scouts were saying about the 2 of them in ntx,itami seems to be struggling but balor is flourishing 

He made like 1 or 2 small mistakes but nothing major in this match. Dude might just make it if he learns how to cut a decent promo and developed a character before being called up

Back
Top Bottom