Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-post-non-wresting-gifs-but-when-i-do-they-are-perfectly-executed-54a9f5.jpg

sammietheboss wrote:

wow no diva in the wwe has any mass
frown.gif

2qmoj84.gif

to whoever would make me a custom wwe '12 cover:

i want either macho man, ultimate warrior or razor ramon to be the cover guy.

name your price, pm me.

I haven't read the spoilers, but the "plans" going into tonight's show were that Awesome Truth would destroy Cena tonight to make up for last week. We shall see....

zackk ryder will eventually get a big push, seeing as he's close friedns with cena, orton and punk.

plus he's only 26.

smart move zachary

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

*looks at list and sees I'm heel* *ignores list and continues to be baby face*

Take over tweener for me, I feel more heelish anyway.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I haven't read the spoilers, but the "plans" going into tonight's show were that Awesome Truth would destroy Cena tonight to make up for last week. We shall see....

Spoiler [+]
if you consider needing two individuals to hold you down for a 3 second pin being destroyed.. then yeah.. i guess
laugh.gif

if wwe had made truth a heel when he was k-kwik, who knows, he might have held the world title multiple times.

When you continually say matches are the "biggest match in the history of ____" it takes away from the effect. We've just heard that about Punk vs Cena (Punk leaves WWE with title), Punk vs Cena (title vs title) and Punk vs HHH (COO job on the line).

Tyson Kidd is awesome going off on "NT's own" Lucky Cannon

@KiddWWE Tyson Kidd
@LuckyCannon bro what did you enjoy more-impersonating a wrestler or impersonating a cop?

Whatever happened to Lucky Cannon? Was he released?
That's still probably the worst name creative has ever come up with though.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

@KiddWWE Tyson Kidd
@LuckyCannon bro what did you enjoy more-impersonating a wrestler or impersonating a cop?
i know luckys brother is a NTer but lets face it, lucky was boring, couldnt sell a move and his mic work was horrible.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

@KiddWWE Tyson Kidd
i know luckys brother is a NTer but lets face it, lucky was boring, couldnt sell a move and his mic work was horrible.

He was the worst.

The only thing good about Lucky Cannon was him using Sean O'Haire's Widow Maker finisher.

@KiddWWE Tyson Kidd

He was the worst.

laugh.gif

But he did wear a cement print shirt on NXT.

what the +!*$ have cole and king been talking about for the past 10 minutes.
i mean %+%!, they have the same droning sound as gossiping housewives.

if wwe had made truth a heel when he was k-kwik, who knows, he might have held the world title multiple times.
I was sorta thinking the same. He was pretty much dead in the water being immediately teamed with Road Dogg,
and all the talent that came in not too long after he debuted.

Back
Top Bottom