Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

eek.gif
 the hell is Ronnie doin on TNA!? 
roll.gif

*waits for Sammie to interfere...*

Gizmo went missing for 10 hours today. One of the most stressful things of my life, but he's been found and it's all good now. But I am exhausted. Grabbing some dinner, but I'll be here for the later part of Turning Point.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Is anyone watching? I gave up on TNA after B4G...

Really didn't care about this PPV, but I think TNA has been pretty good as of late.  100x better than Raw has been.
I've been only half watching thus far, but will pay attention to the two main events.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Really didn't care about this PPV, but I think TNA has been pretty good as of late.  100x better than Raw has been.
I've been only half watching thus far, but will pay attention to the two main events.
Yeah I'm just sick off Bischoff and Flair and Immortal period. I would rather have a heel Fortune than Immortal but The KO division has been the best thing for the last 2 months IMO.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Yeah I'm just sick off Bischoff and Flair and Immortal period. I would rather have a heel Fortune than Immortal but The KO division has been the best thing for the last 2 months IMO.
Can't argue with that about the Bischoff stuff.  Garrett Bischoff is WAY too green for the push he's getting.  It's almost sure to backfire.

Speaking of the KO's, they really should drop calling them b****es and h**s. It comes across so trashy, and there is no need for it. If I was watching this with someone else, I would be embarrassed.

Harvey. 
indifferent.gif

Funny how Jeff sold that for three seconds and then hopped up like nothing happened. 
laugh.gif

damn forgot about this. was celebrating the niner victory. really wanted to see rvd vs daniels and aj vs roode

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Hold up..

What the @+%! happened in the JJ match?

They had three seperate matches, Harvey won all three. First in about 5 seconds, second in about 10 minutes, then he rolled JJ up after JJ attacked him after the second match. 

The Impact Zone crowd is soooooooo dead.  This sounds like an opening card match instead of the main event.

Back
Top Bottom