Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

got my survivor series tickets off stubhub yesterday got a sweet deal section 6 for 250 x 2.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..... willing to sell 1 of the ppv chairs if anyone wants is interested.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the 00:44 second mark.

I see D. Bryan has changed his theme again.

It's like a remixed version of Ride of the Vallkryies

He needs it. His two themes in the wwe have been awful imo.

I think im the only one who really loved his 1st them 

Somebody need to make a gif of mark Henry reaction after Daniel Bryan hit him with a chair. . on smackdown this week. .

why doesnt 4cena ever do a ppv survey for tna ? i think tna ppvs would be harder to predict

laugh.gif
@ that Laurinaitis shirt.

Copies of WWE 12 are starting to make the rounds.
nerd.gif

There are a bunch of gameplay videos in this http://thread.

Kinda disappointed in Ricardo Rodriguez's intro for ADR in the game.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Somebody need to make a gif of mark Henry reaction after Daniel Bryan hit him with a chair. . on smackdown this week. .

NKLmQ.gif

Mizark.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta give it to the WWE; they've botched a bunch of angles the last year or so (Nexus, Christian's title reign, CM Punk etc.) but Mark Henry's monster heel push the last few months has been brilliantly done.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TXZ

This is interesting:
WWE is running a survey looking for reader feedback on shows for their new network. Here are some concepts that they are asking opinions on:
The survey itself.

eek.gif

Some of those shows sound really great and some sound really bad. I'm pretty sure my ideas would fit in well. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 The beer one with Stone Cold would be amazing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This WWE Network will either be fantastic or terrible, no in-between.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

NKLmQ.gif

Mizark.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta give it to the WWE; they've botched a bunch of angles the last year or so (Nexus, Christian's title reign, CM Punk etc.) but Mark Henry's monster heel push the last few months has been brilliantly done.
pimp.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

http://www.examiner.com/f...-interested-going-to-tna

Over the last few days, reports have come out in regards to John Morrison's final dates as an active wrestler for the WWE. As of Friday, Morrison is not scheduled for any events after November 29th. It remains unclear when exactly Morrison's contract ends. However, according to a Saturday November 12th report by WrestlingInc.com, Morrison has his eyes on TNA after his time is up with the WWE. It's common practice for the WWE to place a 90-day no compete clause after a wrestler's contract is up. Morrison's contract has been rumored to end at the end of 2011. If true, then he wouldn't be able to compete in TNA until the end of March 2012.

Well as long as Morrison stays a face and has poor/awful mic skills, it won't matter if he heads to TNA nor if he gets his contract
renewed. He'll continue to be 2011's Shelton Benjamin.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by TXZ

This is interesting:
WWE is running a survey looking for reader feedback on shows for their new network. Here are some concepts that they are asking opinions on:
The survey itself.

eek.gif

Some of those shows sound really great and some sound really bad. I'm pretty sure my ideas would fit in well. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 The beer one with Stone Cold would be amazing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This WWE Network will either be fantastic or terrible, no in-between.

Totally agree with you..The Mick Foley show about him going to his favorite amusement parks sounds very promising..Especially after reading his books and know how much parks and coaster mean to him and his family..The show that would follow the road crew sounds great aswell..Not feelin' the Diva's show, just sounds too "The Hills" to me..

This network will either go down as Vince's second best idea behind Wrestlemania or be an even bigger bomb than the XFL..It's a toss up though on how it'll turn out..

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
Let me get something straight...I will never wrestle for the WWE again. But there is some big news coming up in the world of dance....
33 seconds ago

nerd.gif

ok, with wwe '12 out soon, that means the NTWEF is not far behind.

its time to start preparing

what i want from u guys this week is your finisher and name of your finisher.

i will start with 7 ppl who have till tuesday night to reveal it.

if i didn't list u and u post it, u will be ignored .

i will go 1st

Finisher Name : The Final Prediction

Finisher: Dominator

here are the next 7:

4Wrestling, JNSQ, HombreLobo, VeintiSiete, Toine, Mister916 & Peep_Game.

u guys have till tuesday or your finisher will be a hip toss.

Back
Top Bottom