Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

http://www.examiner.com/f...-interested-going-to-tna

Over the last few days, reports have come out in regards to John Morrison's final dates as an active wrestler for the WWE. As of Friday, Morrison is not scheduled for any events after November 29th. It remains unclear when exactly Morrison's contract ends. However, according to a Saturday November 12th report by WrestlingInc.com, Morrison has his eyes on TNA after his time is up with the WWE. It's common practice for the WWE to place a 90-day no compete clause after a wrestler's contract is up. Morrison's contract has been rumored to end at the end of 2011. If true, then he wouldn't be able to compete in TNA until the end of March 2012.

Morrison needs to go and parkour off of a large building.
He ruined that Zack Ryder vid.

Just wondering, is wrestling like soap operas for men? There's forever drama, they just clothesline it out though.

Can there be people with the same finisher? Cause damnnnn I wanted the superkick.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
Let me get something straight...I will never wrestle for the WWE again. But there is some big news coming up in the world of dance....
33 seconds ago

nerd.gif

470_chris_jericho_dancing_110427.jpg

Finisher Name: Crimson Crush

Finisher: Reverse Death Valley Driver (if that's not on there, regular Death Valley Driver)

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Just wondering, is wrestling like soap operas for men? There's forever drama, they just clothesline it out though.
indifferent.gif

you sound like a lame b. 
Mitchellicious wrote:

Morrison needs to go and parkour off of a large building.

He ruined that Zack Ryder vid.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

hogan_122834.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

So I was randomly watching Kaitlyn & Naomi vs AJ & Aksana in FCW, the way Kaitlyn beats the ^@%> outta AJ
roll.gif
she looked
like a cavader being thrown around

are they various forms of kicks, or a flying knee that can be chosen as a signature move? please respond

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

are they various forms of kicks, or a flying knee that can be chosen as a signature move? please respond
If it's like any past games, you could create-a-finisher where it involves a sequence of alternating leg and body kicks with a shining wizard in the end, call it the Final Clubbing or Blatant Disrespect.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I only watch Smackdown through .gifs and...
VaKvH.gif

qwzsqd.gif

obama-not-bad-face.jpg

I rarely say the word swag, but once again, Swag X 100000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I miss beatdowns like that.  

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by solegit08til

indifferent.gif

you sound like a lame b. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Okay explain to me why you watch wrestling. That's all i'm looking for. Why not UFC/WEC? or do you all enjoy both? No need to take shots son.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

If it's like any past games, you could create-a-finisher where it involves a sequence of alternating leg and body kicks with a shining wizard in the end, call it the Final Clubbing or Blatant Disrespect.

yeah im very unfarmiliar with the mechanics of these games. never played them. if there is some sort of flying knee, ill take that.

when i hit it, the crowd is gonna yell "BLATANT disrespect!"

I like where this new Latino stable is headed. Anyone know WWE's plans for this? Are they meant to square off against Sin Cara & Averno if he comes over to WWE?

Well i watch both UFC & WWE. Enjoy them both. Been a wrestling fan since 92, and I still watch it now cause I
there's always something in the back of my mind telling me it will get much better
laugh.gif

Tonights TNA ppv card has some pretty good matches. Although I'm not sure why AJ is getting a title shot..

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Might be watching my first TNA ppv tonight.

aint nothin else to do...
SD! gifs got me rollin', ima def have to tune in this week just to see what this mexican stable is about 
pimp.gif
 when does it come on? 
embarassed.gif

Eric Young.. 
indifferent.gif
 Nobody in wrestling has went through as many bad gimmicks than he has. 

Back
Top Bottom