Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

Originally Posted by hymen man

I meant you. :tongue:

i'm light skinned and a buck 90.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
mad.gif

what's the point of having your WWE champion lose cleanly to someone who can't even beat the world champion.
i'm starting to think it's not the belts and more or so the talent that WWE doesn't care about.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

laugh.gif
the most random thing just happen so three little kids ( batman- spider man - scream ghost face) come and knock on my door for some candy I give them the candy and there like ohhhh WWE is on and just come inside and sit on my coach and start watching it eating there Damn candy and I'm like ya gotta get the hell out my house ASAP
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SOMEONE COMMENT ON HOW CUTE MY SON IS OR I'M BURYING THIS ENTIRE COMPANY IN MY NEXT PROMO.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"We want Ryder chants are the new "boring" chants
laugh.gif
"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're right, the WWE have basically conditioned this audience to not chant boring, so now it's either "We want Ryder", or "WHAT?"  

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Man, my neighborhood has been quiet tonight. Almost no trick or treaters. Hope your little man got tons of candy, brasilian.

hell yeah, little man was wired for a good hour and a half running around in circles like a dog chasing his tail.

SOMEONE COMMENT ON HOW CUTE MY SON IS OR I'M BURYING THIS ENTIRE COMPANY IN MY NEXT PROMO.
laugh.gif

Congrats on being a father.  Hopefully he doesn't follow your taste in ugly women.

Dem fightin words
281727_o.gif

I would really like to see a Swagger US title run. He's been on point as of late.

ive always had faith in Thwaggahe's gonna stick around for a while

So they're still doing a HHH/Nash recap, a Cena vs Miz match, and the Cole vs JR match, all in about 20 minutes????

Not one kid came to my house, I don't blame them though, I wouldn't walk up my hill for candy either. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Dolph Ziggler is the best seller  worker in WWE...
pimp.gif

damn, clean win for ryder?
i might need to change my gimmick.

wwe got my man ziggler with a 68% loss ratio this year.

Ryder & Ziggler
pimp.gif
 That's the longest Raw/non-Superstars match Ryder has been in in...EVAR!

50234_121195101276699_4287382_n.jpg%5Bimg%5D%20come%20at%20me%20lil'%20jimmy%20%5Bimg%5D%3Ca%20href=

tumblr_llpcd55mwS1qf5m9vo1_250.gif
tumblr_lm2ptxMSMZ1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

So of course HHH is going to be Super HGH and come back in 3 weeks to destroy Nash instead of the 5 he's supposed to be out with a broken neck

For a minute I thought they were gonna have Morrison go down on Ms Piggy just to mess with Melina

Back
Top Bottom