Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

laugh.gif
@ the mini paper bag

Vickie is a -2 IMO but them thaaangs she got bouncin in her shirt def intrigue me
laugh.gif

God damn I hate main events that start this late. Such a waste of time knowing the match isn't going more than 3 minutes.

"out with the old in with the new?"

r-truth been in the business longer than cena though.

roaddoggtruth.jpg

4w you know what i hate more than late main events?

main events that you know the finish 100% to.
i mean besides the slim to none possibility of a cena heel turn, what's the intrigue of watching cena/rock vs awesome truth when you know there's no way cena/rock are going to lose.

I just realized that I only watch Raw to point out the flaws.

The actual entertaining bits are very few and far between.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

4w you know what i hate more than late main events?

main events that you know the finish 100% to.
Well, I knew Cena would beat Miz, but I didn't expect him to take out both members of Awesome Truth.
So why exactly does he even need The Rock's help?

well cena can beat down both truth and miz. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES ROCK/CENA CAN DO THE SAME?!!?

indifferent.gif

what a waste of 2 hrs.

and @**% cena's new attire. @$*! is as awful as his original.

dude is wearing camo shorts and white sneakers with a black shirt.

tumblr_loah07UwMQ1qax9gv.gif

What a horrible, horrible Raw. Complete waste of 2 hours.
And why does Cena need the Rock when he just took out both of them on his own in less than a minute?

How crazy is it that The Muppets were probably the best part of the show? (I know The Rock's opening promo probably was, but I missed it)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Pretty much all the champs lose on RAW and Cena takes out Miz and Truth alone.

Okay, then.

I say it every week, but I just don't get it.  I don't care if soap opera writers are putting this all together, Vince should still know better to veto this garbage.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

How crazy is it that The Muppets were probably the best part of the show? (I know The Rock's opening promo probably was, but I missed it)
It's pretty funny, I watched the Rock's promo, the immediately turned to the MNF game. Besides Dolph/Ryder, the tag match, and 1/4 of the divas,
Raw was one long slow shoulder shrug.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

And why does Cena need the Rock when he just took out both of them on his own in less than a minute?

reminds me of the nexus angle. nobody believed nexus would win 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom