Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

Man, my neighborhood has been quiet tonight. Almost no trick or treaters. Hope your little man got tons of candy, brasilian.

Whats your son doing with Keenan?
1.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Reach?

WAIT WHAT!?!?!?

Del Rio loses clean to The Big Show, a guy who isn't even on Raw?!?!?!?

So Punk doesn't beat Mark Henry, and Del Rio loses clean. Yeah, people are going to be going crazy for this WWE Title Match.

laugh.gif
the most random thing just happen so three little kids ( batman- spider man - scream ghost face) come and knock on my door for some candy I give them the candy and there like ohhhh WWE is on and just come inside and sit on my coach and start watching it eating there Damn candy and I'm like ya gotta get the hell out my house ASAP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

laugh.gif
the most random thing just happen so three little kids ( batman- spider man - scream ghost face) come and knock on my door for some candy I give them the candy and there like ohhhh WWE is on and just come inside and sit on my coach and start watching it eating there Damn candy and I'm like ya gotta get the hell out my house ASAP
laugh.gif

how you just let them come in your house
laugh.gif

but srsly where were the parents
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WAIT WHAT!?!?!?

Del Rio loses clean to The Big Show, a guy who isn't even on Raw?!?!?!?

So Punk doesn't beat Mark Henry, and Del Rio loses clean. Yeah, people are going to be going crazy for this WWE Title Match.
Turned off the TV after that mess.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how you just let them come in your house
laugh.gif

but srsly where were the parents
30t6p3b.gif

That's the same thing i said well this night suxd for me no buns weak raw and random kids coming inside my house well ima just take peeps advice and just fap and eat the rest of this candy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ioes12.jpg

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Man, my neighborhood has been quiet tonight. Almost no trick or treaters. Hope your little man got tons of candy, brasilian.

hell yeah, little man was wired for a good hour and a half running around in circles like a dog chasing his tail.

SOMEONE COMMENT ON HOW CUTE MY SON IS OR I'M BURYING THIS ENTIRE COMPANY IN MY NEXT PROMO.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

hell yeah, little man was wired for a good hour and a half running around in circles like a dog chasing his tail.

SOMEONE COMMENT ON HOW CUTE MY SON IS OR I'M BURYING THIS ENTIRE COMPANY IN MY NEXT PROMO.
laugh.gif

Congrats on being a father.  Hopefully he doesn't follow your taste in ugly women.

Back
Top Bottom