Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

have a batista/del rio heavyweight title feud?
maybe bring in y2k to spice the program up a bit!

with big show as the final swerve?!

Last edited:
Stardust winning  
pimp.gif

Mannn Cheap Heat really dead??

By far my favorite podcast. It was always Review a Raw on Tuesdays. Review a Wai on Wednesdays and Cheap Heat on Thursdays

Makes my commute that much more enjoyable

if dudes were smart they'd start cheap heat alone and make the money. they don't need the ESPN platform anymore they made a name already.

By far my favorite podcast. It was always Review a Raw on Tuesdays. Review a Wai on Wednesdays and Cheap Heat on Thursdays

Whata review a raw?

Anyone care to post some dope pods?

this august...

"Hot 97 host Peter Rosenberg and his attorney came to Good Day New York on Friday looking for an apology from Mike Woods.
Rosenberg, who was injured during a charity softball game after colliding with Mike, claims his injuries are worse than previously believed."

http://www.fox5ny.com/good-day-ny/10434952-story

typical

Bruh that interview had me in tears :lol:

Shocked thats what Greg the Virgin Valentine looks like, always pictured a fat sloppy cat

Cheap heat is/was good because it was dudes who I feel like I could be friends with. Just kicking it and talking wrestling.

I'm a Rosenberg fan. Dude was extremely nice to me at the ROH/NJPW show during RR weekend

Back
Top Bottom