Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

I don't know how y'all could stand to listen to Rosenberg..He's so annoying..Takes being a mark to a level that even "It's still real to me damnit" guy can only dream of attaining..
my issue with him is that he only really watched during attitude era which is when everyone and their mother watched. So he isn't a true fan. He watches now but its because he gets paid to talk about it. Masked man knows his ****. but he comes off as a know it all

I loved when they did the trivia show and he couldn't answer **** and was crying the whole time haha

Just announced: Kurt Angle says there is a chance that he'll compete for Bellator MMA.

I don't think my heart can take 2 deaths this year: Peep Game + Angle

Last edited:
Well that was interesting.... Case Case
my issue with him is that he only really watched during attitude era which is when everyone and their mother watched. So he isn't a true fan. He watches now but its because he gets paid to talk about it. Masked man knows his ****. but he comes off as a know it all

I loved when they did the trivia show and he couldn't answer **** and was crying the whole time haha

I'ma need a link to the trivia show..

I'm not fan of the schmuck but he never watched the Attitude Era. They spend a good number kf podcasts discussing how he was binge watching Raws & PPVs in sequential order in an attempt to finally watch it. The network finally gave him a chance to see what the hype was about. Your assessment of him is incorrect.

Last edited:

Just announced: Kurt Angle says there is a chance that he'll compete for Bellator MMA.

I don't think my heart can take 2 deaths this year: Peep Game + Angle
laugh.gif

I'm not fan of the schmuck but he never watched the Attitude Era. They spend a good number kf podcasts discussing how he was binge watching Raws & PPVs in sequential order in an attempt to finally watch it. The network finally gave him a chance to see what the hype was about. Your assessment of him is incorrect.
well then he only watched the ruthless aggression age.. i know he only watched a small portion of his life.. that was my initial point

Well that was interesting.... Case Case

I'ma need a link to the trivia show..
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13530429

questions were a bit crazy.. but he was so smug about it in beginning like he wasn't getting one wrong then cried about the questions haha

Last edited:
whaddup frank.. haven't seen you post in a minute
yea been crazy busy.havent really been watching any wrestling.been quiet for this thread too.been tryna get back into it though
if seth didn't get hurt nothing would be important .. product is so god damn stale its sad. I am still holding on hope for this boom period.. 84-92ish 5 years later boom period.. 97-03ish been in a drought.. it's coming.. fingers crossed..

Seth gettting injured is the best storyline to happen since the summer of punk.. and this wasn't even planned haha

Back
Top Bottom