Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Ric Flair Botches Finn Balor’s Name

During tonight’s WWE live event in Dublin, Ric Flair handled ring announcing for the Finn Balor vs Sheamus match, and he accidentally announce Finn Balor as Fit Finlay.

Lol

Has Husky Harris even won a major feud yet? And you guys want him to be Heavyweight Champion? I'll pass.

I know they won't do it but Ramen Wayans pinning Dean Ambrose after Ambrose eats a Pedigree ala the Rock/Deadly Games 98 would be what was best for business.
Yeah when he beat Bryan at Royal Rumble.

During tonight’s WWE live event in Dublin, Ric Flair handled ring announcing for the Finn Balor vs Sheamus match, and he accidentally announce Finn Balor as Fit Finlay.

Lol

"Vintage Flair!"

Has Husky Harris even won a major feud yet? And you guys want him to be Heavyweight Champion? I'll pass.

I know they won't do it but Ramen Wayans pinning Dean Ambrose after Ambrose eats a Pedigree ala the Rock/Deadly Games 98 would be what was best for business.
Yeah when he beat Bryan at Royal Rumble.

Oh wow i don't know how I forgot about this. That's where one of Bryan's many sabotage attempts took place :lol:

Last edited:

Lol

RicFlairFlop.gif

Last edited:
Any particular reason? I used to really like them but then Rosenberg got annoying with his "heel" character and I got tired of him sucking on Mark Henry's kneecaps. Plus, the other dude could never disagree with Rosenberg.

I just hate Rosenberg. The other two I could stand, just Rosenberg I cannot whatsoever. Always cuts everyone off when they're talking and in general sounds like a douche who tries too hard.

AXStv just played the 2015 MOTY, Nakamura vs Ibushi for the IWGP IC title at WrestleKingdom 9..

Man, Shinsuke is so f'ing good..Best in the business..

Rosenberg is real humble in person. Maybe bc he's like 4'9". Met him at NXT Takeover BK

He didnt like my dolph ziggler shirt though so **** him

I don't know how y'all could stand to listen to Rosenberg..He's so annoying..Takes being a mark to a level that even "It's still real to me damnit" guy can only dream of attaining..

Back
Top Bottom