Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

College Dropout and Late Registration are 2 of my favorite albums ever... They're both just so perfect in every way... I don't think there's a rapper who had a better first 2 albums to start a career... Nas included...

Eminem's Slim Shady LP & Marshall Mathers LP were phenomenal..Too bad he went downhill after that..

Late Registration

College Drop Out

Graduation

I never even downloaded anything else from Kanye because after Graduation, that was the start of his heel turn.

It's the only type of box I like
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Now if ya wanna talk about a rapper who fell off the face of earth, is pure and utter grab now and has been for over a decade now look no further then feminem

Happened 4 days into 2015 and still match of the year

Y'all tryna watch WK live again next year?

Nevermind it's on a Monday next year

Last edited:
College Dropout and Late Registration are 2 of my favorite albums ever... They're both just so perfect in every way... I don't think there's a rapper who had a better first 2 albums to start a career... Nas included...

Eminem's Slim Shady LP & Marshall Mathers LP were phenomenal..Too bad he went downhill after that..

Impossible as Eminen Show >>>> SSLP & MMLP. that's his best album hands down and he hasn't made anything close than that.

They just don't know. Dudes are prisoners of the past.

I'm saying. They expect an artist to stay the same as his/her first album their entire career. His evolution has been a joy to listen too.

"evolving" =/= music sounding better. He should stick to making clothes for the homeless and combining multiple DaDa Supreme templates for his shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom