Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Impossible as Eminen Show >>>> SSLP & MMLP. that's his best album hands down and he hasn't made anything close than that.
"evolving" =/= music sounding better. He should stick to making clothes for the homeless and combining multiple DaDa Supreme templates for his shoes

Clothes is trash but his beats and music are better, more advanced. It has to be. the times change. Keep them simple loops and samples in the past.

tumblr_n69b2gucMW1sg99p0o1_500.png

It is evolved. look at the sounds today not only in hip hop but in pop and all over. All you hear is that dance/edm element into them. Top 5 songs on iTunes, 3 of them have that sound. Mr. West was ahead of the pack again. Sorry ya stuck in ya old ways.

Last edited:
I agree that his sound has evolved, and that he was ahead of the curve as far as hip hop goes, but I feel like his lyrics are the opposite...

I agree that his sound has evolved, and that he was ahead of the curve as far as hip hop goes, but I feel like his lyrics are the opposite...

Lupe and rhyme fest not writing his stuff no more. That ****** lil Sean is and he is trash.

Last edited:
How was he ahead of the pack when the Yeezus sound is ripped straight from Travis Scott?

Enough of this tho...this is the wrestling thread

Travis Scott is dope. Gotta download more of his music.

Rodeo is what MBDTF was supposed to be production wise. I don't even care for Travis Scott but I was surprised. It's just that he's a pissy whiny little boy just like Kanye, who's Travis' idol, so it makes sense

Was randomly looking up Harlem Heat stuff, so I'll just post these while I watch some squash matches

When I was a kid my friend used to SWEAR that Stevie and Booker were conjoined twins that were separated :lol:

Back
Top Bottom