Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Dana Brooke has a decent promo already and she just started not too long ago

Man did you see how they dimmed the lights during the intro of the Balor and Crews match

roll.gif
@ GameDay

College Dropout and Late Registration are 2 of my favorite albums ever... They're both just so perfect in every way... I don't think there's a rapper who had a better first 2 albums to start a career... Nas included...

Nas
Kanye
Ghost

And Kanye now >>>>> Kanye then. The time they are a changin b

Can you direct me to any current Kanye that sounds good? And no, not any 9 minute overly produced "arena music" mess either

College Dropout and Late Registration are 2 of my favorite albums ever... They're both just so perfect in every way... I don't think there's a rapper who had a better first 2 albums to start a career... Nas included...

Nas
Kanye
Ghost

And Kanye now >>>>> Kanye then. The time they are a changin b

Kanye then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye now

Not even close b... Not even close :rofl:... I don't care if dude is a gawd to the hype beasts and the hipsters... Yeezus was wack AF besides Black Skinheads, but I honestly think it was the Marilyn Manson sample that gets me on that one...

And this may sound sacrilegious... But I was never a fan of Supreme Clientele... Although Ironman is another deserted island album for me...

tumblr_nbzsdvYC8d1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Dana Brooke has a decent promo already and she just started not too long ago

Man did you see how they dimmed the lights during the intro of the Balor and Crews match

Dana Brooke has the personality that is clearly missing from Eva

Last edited:
It's hard for me to get into It Was Written *shrugs*

I always felt the same way but I've been on a 90's hip-hop kick lately and had to revisit it. Album is flames. Personally I still like Illmatic better but the high praise for IWW was well deserved.

I quit all MLW shows a while ago because Konnan is an ignorant, lying junkie and Court Bauer and his over inflated ego because he was a failed booker 10 years ago but hasn't done anything of significance since so he makes up stories to sound relevant, and MVP and Disco are just jackasses.

But I still gave MSL and Sullivan a listen each week. MSL is still says some stupid stuff, but this week when he said they should have called an audible and put Kane over Seth Rollins for the title during that match, how ******* stupid can you be? They thought Seth tweaked his knee. They had no idea it was a long term injury. And then you have Sullivan saying Reigns should have beat down Rollins backstage and done a double turn. Christ. Every single person associated with MLW was a combined IQ under 100. No wonder they're all failures in the wrestling business.

I have been burned out from NJPW since the G1. So I watch sparingly right now.  I will pick and chose what to watch from Power Struggle.

But yea, Hojo's elbow drop is vicious man. Love how she gets those legs up to drive the elbow in.

I am more of an Io Shirai fan though
Honma vs. Ishii is must watch -- one of the funnest matches of the year, given the fact that everyone knew he (Honma) was going to lose. The false finishes were great.

Io Shirai is 
nthat.gif
 that moonsault footstomp is WILD dangerous though. 

Back
Top Bottom