Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

Miz COMPLETELY missed that kick to the head. This really is a botchfest RAW.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

THE AWESOME TRUTH
pimp.gif

Triple H is gonna come back at the end of the night, tear his neckbrace off, and Pedigree Miz, Truth, Nash,
and Ace. And Punk, just because he can.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Oh come on, why couldn't Ryder be in the match!? He better make the save at the end of it.

And Miz continues the botches of night, completely kicked over Ryders head.

Would mark for a Ryder save.

So many botches tonight. SMH.

As promised to the NTWT Universe the debut of Toine's Caribbean Cantina.

I had planned on debuting my new show with a special guest but will save that for a later date. I felt it necessary to kick off my debut show by reintroducing myself to the uninformed in NTWT Universe.

I am toine
2983 The first and only Caribbean superstar in NTWT Universe. I am one of the longest tenured members of the NTWT Universe, been here nearly six years. I have seen it all in my time here. I have seen people come and go, people get hired and fired (or in Club's case hired and fired multiple times) but there has always been one constant ME. I have busted my @%$ in NTWT Universe over the years and because of it moved my way up the ranks to the top of the NTWT Universe and remain there to this day.

I know I haven't been that active in NTWT Universe in recent weeks, but that doesn't mean I'm not watching. In fact I've been very observant of what's been going on. I see a lot of promise in some of the newer NTWT Superstars; the future is indeed very bright in the NTWT Universe, but make no mistake about I am the 
PRESENT and will continue to be so for the forseeable future. Anyone looking to use me as a stepping stone to get ahead in the NTWT Universe will be in for a rude awakening.

I have proven myself time and time again and at NTSeries it will be no different.
NTDown has some talent but their fate was already sealed the minute they selected their captain, Club27. Club has been a loose cannon in the NTWT Universe since he made his debut. he has almost as much Wellness Policy violations as NTWT matches. It isn't even a guarantee that Club will even make it to NTSeries, one more violation and he's done in the NTWT Universe.

"And this is with whom you want to place your faith?"

I along with the rest of team NTRaw look forward to putting you Club and the rest of NTDown in their place once and for all.

Speaking of putting people in their place
Ninong you have been running your mouth, taking shots at me the past few weeks. It seems as if your lack of testes has done irreparable damage to your brain. You're not the first to challenge me but you damn sure will be the last. Because when NTSeries is over and NTRaw is victorious I have my sights set on you. The beating GHIMS gave you will pale in comparison to what I will do to you.

Tick. Tock. Ninong, your time is running out, and until then I'll be waiting.

rafters.jpg

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Just like Orton.. All of you guys LOVED Cole until 4w starting hating him. Just saying.
*leaves thread*

You're trippin'. There may be a SMALL percentage of people who enjoy Cole's trolling but for the most part it's lame. It's a case of change the channel heat. It was funny when it was fresh but we've been dealing with this crap since February or some +#*!.

Just like Orton.. All of you guys LOVED Cole until 4w starting hating him. Just saying.
*leaves thread*

Cole started funny, but very quickly went over the line of irritating.  It was probably when he started with Lawler's recently passed mother.
Plus, it doesn't work having your lead announcer (on both shows) constantly burying talent and making fun of people, and then having him try to give a hard sell on a PPV pushing the same exact talent he just buried.

*leaves thread*

ok conspiracy brother.

i hated cole even when he was losing his virginity to a pie in front of the rock on smackdown.

Oh Hey John Cena...weren't you just in a brutal match less than 24 hrs ago...Oh you were...well you sure don't look like it, and well you're not acting like it either...probably was just a dream

Damnit, I have camo's that look just like that..Going straight into the trash..F U CENA!!!!

Cena takes the hate so personal, like he really posed in front of dude like that

Originally Posted by casekicks

Damnit, I have camo's that look just like that..Going straight into the trash..F U CENA!!!!

Don't throw them away. Rise above hate!

Back
Top Bottom