Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

Between this botchtastic Raw and this embarrassing Jags/Ravens game, i should've just threw on a flick and called it
a day.

i'm not going to lie that was the FIRST time Cena has ever made me mark out
laugh.gif

Anyone with half a brain should have known this match was happening after they attacked Cena last night.

Why the hell would Cena willingly team up with The Rock?

On another note, I always noticed Alicia Fox's tig ole bitties.

Her and her sister could most definitely get it.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Laylay > all

this entire episode was troll status.

botches, spitting, triple h selling.

that announcement might have actually meant something if wwe wasn't already promoting rock a month in advance.

i want to give up on wwe so badly.
but where am i gonna go, tna?

laugh.gif

u guys said this was a botchmania raw? i didnt see raw except for the last match. was sin cara on the show?
laugh.gif

I would've been shocked if I didn't see those videos promoting the rock to wrestle @ survivor series. .

Nah..I'm lying. .

Originally Posted by hymen man

LOL @ the spit botch.
!$%#%* IS BOTCHING SPIT SON!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i wish booker was a raw announcer.

"cena you droolin' dawg!"
Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
did this fool just spit jizz out his mouth?
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

why are they letting cena pick his own partner? wasn't it already decided that it would be rock and cena vs whoever?
I haven't read this anywhere but I think lowkey Rocky %*%@!# that one up. He basically announced on his twitter that he'd be back at Survivor Series to wrestle. Then WWE.com made it official since they make sure to post any newsworthy tweets from him. It doesn't get mentioned on TV but the "surprise" factor is ruined......I think Rock might have jumped the gun on that one.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Why the hell would Cena willingly team up with The Rock?

On another note, I always noticed Alicia Fox's tig ole bitties.

Her and her sister could most definitely get it.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Laylay > all

pimp.gif
My man
pimp.gif

4wrestling wrote:
Originally Posted by toine2983

Immediately following Raw, Hombrelobo will be checking in with even more!

TURN OFF THAT CRAP RAW AND HIT MY MUSIC!!!!

3573176X.gif

It’s about time we get Toine some shine here. It’s an honorto be introduced as the 3rd member of  of TEAM RAW. NTRaw is banding together to take our squad to the top! We know a thing to two about delivering on the big stage.Toine just about got the biggest pop at NTWT Mania 1 in the battle royal! Andmyself, well, I am the king of the mountain. I know a thing or two about beingable to seal the deal. In more than one ways than one NTRaw will deliver themost entertaining win the NTWE Galaxy has ever seen.

Things are about to pick up on RAW. And you damn well better believe it's going to get exciting.

3573177t.gif

For now, I’ll give the floor to “The Originalâ€. Love him orhate him, everything he does gets attention. At this time it is my pleasure toopen the floor back up to 4WRESTLING…

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

BAAWHH GAWDDD

A heel turn at SS would be dope as f, but won't happen. 
Dude got way too excited to announce that Rocky was going to be his partner.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Bruh, if Cena don't turn heel AT Survivor Series.

Everything is the perfect set up for it now.
We always say this though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You would think it would happen at MSG all things considered but they won't go there with Cena. They'll play it safe at Wrestlemania with a face vs. face match.

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ 17 pages for a !%+@%% RAW.
pimp.gif
@ there being so many actives in the thread now. A night like this we'd struggle to get 8 or 9 pages a couple years back.

I need my OG's in here too.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

I never knew how devastating a water bottle could be.

I mean, I know wrestling is fake, but c'mon, a plastic water bottle?  We're supposed to believe that knocks Cena out?  Especially after seeing him in the Last Man Standing match last night?  So dumb.

Back
Top Bottom