Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

16499988.jpg

Let's be real NTRaw, you guys made the most obvious and predictable choice for
the final roster spot. Everybody knew theDEEK would get that, cause there's nobody
left over there who have any of the charisma, the skill, nor that pure drive that we have
over here on NTDown.
mvp_crop_340x234.jpg

With our final spot, we got plenty of choices, and just like we do everyweek, we'll be
unpredictable, and truly entertain the crowd, get that reaction that you Raw clowns
dream of every week. We already got the best prime time players over here, and that
final spot will just make us that much better.
4764040.jpg

Raw thinks being around for awhile is an automatic pass to stardom, but no no no guys,
NTDown is ready to put ya'll out to pasture. But we'll make sure ya'll savor the moment,
being in the ring with guys ready to take over. Come NTSeries, there's no more talk, just
pure action that ya'll aren't used to over on the red side.
images

VeinteSiete, NTDown has too deep of a roster to just have a cardboard cutout of yourself,
though if you had that, homrelobo and 4w would still have problems fighting him off. It would be
like watching Sting and Hogan shuffle around for 30 minutes, useless and unneccessary. But we
have plenty guys who can take that spot, so you choose wisely, and the other NTDown guys gotta
show that they are big time, cause I definitely see it.
images

Garfly, brasilianmami, and bkmac are primed to breakout, and NTRaw can't handle the fact that there's
just too many hungry guys over here. Raw stars run back and forth to the COO screaming to shuffle the
card around just to avoid us, but NTRaw here's the clock tickin, and NTDown is comin for that victory.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

im considering making the 5th member of The blue squad just a cardboard cut-out of myself

i doubt there will be any objections, but the floor is open fellas.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really don't mind this. You have the two baddest men in NTWF (what the hell are we going with now?)..... and you are picking between a guy i mopped the floor with and another who is a lost puppy looking for an owner. And then you look at who is opposite NTDown?.... there is no competition. [/color]

we could dress it up in a 1950's sailors outfit like you enjoy wearing. you could put all the makeup you like to wear. be just like lookin in a mirror.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

I really liked the part about Club being dressed in a sailor outfit, though! I don't see why you had to backtrack on that statement.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](i did too, but it would be wasted no. gonna be much better used after NTSS. so it's been back pocketed. slow buildup man. this isn't checkers its chess.)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](edit: oh well, it's out now like GHIMS' sexuality.)[/color]

oh really imthatone, u want to take shots at me like that.

heres a shot:

u are no longer in the same team wiith VeintiSiete at the NTRaw/NTDown supershow.

u are now competing in a 1 on 3 handicap match.

it will be u VS Mister916, JRATheGreat & BKMac.

that will teach u to run your mouth.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

heres a shot:

u are no longer in the same team wiith 4w at the NTRw/NTDown supershow.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no really. what's the real punishment.

and quit suckin on that lollypop boy, you could use a break from having something in your mouth. stand up and speak like a man when i give you the chance to speak to me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and seeing as my contract has already been signed and put though for creative, and VP of Creative Development for NTDown, I will still be booked in the main event with[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Veinti, not 4w as you so Mike Adamle put it. There is no way that NTRaw will ever get over NTDown buckeroo.[/color]

*Sigh* after Raw I have more questions than answers and not in a good way; but first things first...
smile.gif
 WELCOME BACK DSK! 
smile.gif

Now as for BOTCH is RAW

Triple H & Kevin Nash:

• Honestly nobody cares. This is too much like Hogan and Flair in TNA. A useless program which isn't entertaining.
  • They gave them 25minutes of air time... Way too much.
  • How am I supposed to buy Triple H as COO when he's rocking a t-shirt and jeans and threatening to take himself to jail, if somebody doesn't sign a contract? Just stupid booking.
  • What's the end game here? I don't foresee a "big" payoff at the end of this. How does this angle go from Vince McMahon and CM Punk and end with Triple H & Kevin Nash? Makes no sense
CM Punk & Alberto Del Rio:

• I still love Punk, but DAMN since his "face turn" he is seriously John Cena 2.0 on the mic. Corny and forced, esp. when he dropped the "WWE Universe" line. SMH.
  • Del Rio was AWESOME on the mic last night.
  • Like DSK said earlier, I love the "Johnny Ace" character the fact that he reminds us that he is "Executive Director of Talent Relations" is freaking hilarious. Son even tried telling his "boss" HHH his title. 
    roll.gif
  • With that being said, is saying "I respect you" ALL you need to get a title shot in WWE? C'mon just put Punk in a BS #1 contender's match against Drew McIntyre or have a 15 man battle royal, it gives you an automatic main event and actually gives an impression that somebody earned their title shot.
Misc.

• Replace Cole and Lawler with Josh Matthews and William Regal. I can't stand Cole anymore, I've grown immune to his trolling, I just hate how much he "plugs" Twitter and Facebook, and ignores the midcard matches. Straight disrespectful.
  • John Cena is an herb. Rise Above Botches.
  • Cena teaming with the Rock? They just killed any momentum they would've had for Wrestlemaina. Short term gain does nothing for long term success, WWE just cannot grasp this idea.
  • Don't care if it was a botch fest, don't care if he beat Mr. Melina, a win is a win for my dude BOSS BARRETT. #SecondComing 
    pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

yo no "orlando jordan" but never knew why hbk changed his tights to those leather pants

Could be wrong, but I think he was wrestling with huge knee braces in his later years, so I think it was to cover those up.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

yo no "orlando jordan" but never knew why hbk changed his tights to those leather pants

wasn't it to hide knee braces? same deal with rey mysterio no?

are you refering to the new dvd, i haven't seen it yet...
nerd.gif

heres a shot:

laugh.gif

and quit suckin on that lollypop boy, you could use a break from having something in your mouth. stand up and speak like a man when i give you the chance to speak to me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and seeing as my contract has already been signed and put though for creative, and VP of Creative Development for NTDown, I will still be booked in the main event with[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Veinti, not 4w as you so Mike Adamle put it. There is no way that NTRaw will ever get over NTDown buckeroo.[/color]
listen up youngin. u are NOT in the main event with veintisiete at the supershow.
i am the COO, theres ia no VP of creative evelopment so get your head out your *%!.

how about i take u off both the supershow and ntseries.

u think i'll lose?  i can get anyone out there in the IWC and u wont be missed.

u will compete in the 3 on 1 handicap match or u are ghost from the NTWF.

and kep oon with the gay %@$*, that will really get u far in this company.

u've been warned.

Dear NTWT I am Elcubanodel510's lawyer Adam Stokes,

It has come to my attention that my client has filed yet another lawsuit. This time it is directed strictly at 4wrestling. My client has yet again in attempt to be buried out of this little makeshift backyard wrestling promotion that has been created..... Wait hold on just received a text from my client...here it is and I quote "Yo add that +$$* boy ventisiete/club27/area27 what ever the +$$* they call him now a days to that law suit"... There you have it "ventisiete/club27/area27 what ever the +$$* they are calling him now a days" has been added into the mix. Now some of you may ask why this lawsuit has been filed? Well as my client was inspecting the results for the vengeance survey not only did he notice that 4wrestling had not only shaven several points off the results, but had also split up his score which had severely effected elcubanodel510's overall score. Unless this is corrected elcubanodel510 will continue to pursue this lawsuit. He wishes that a solution could be reached. Either the score is fixed or both 4wrestling and ventiesiete must take repeated strikes to their scrotum's from je ne Sais Quoi... Here is our evedince

iz3wqg.jpg

-Sincerely Adam stokes

Half price lawyers law firm

laugh.gif
I swear I wish NTWE(T)CW was a real fed based on how the WWE is right now. Good lord
Raw was just awful since I'm back tracking right now.

heres a shot:

laugh.gif

listen up youngin. u are NOT in the main event with veintisiete at the supershow.
i am the COO, theres ia no VP of creative evelopment so get your head out your *%!.

how about i take u off both the supershow and ntseries.

u think i'll lose?  i can get anyone out there in the IWC and u wont be missed.

u will compete in the 3 on 1 handicap match or u are ghost from the NTWF.

and kep oon with the gay %@$*, that will really get u far in this company.

u've been warned.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you're such a gay douche. best part about it is both sayings are true, not even meant to be an insult. Just stating the obvious.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's funny you know, every time you've had me square in your face you've backed down and ran away like a little boy. I had you in the palm of my hand and you did everything you could to avoid me. You even booked yourself in a match with someone who needed his balls replaced because you were such a prick. And even in destroying his balls, you couldn't take his man hood. That is how weak and pathetic you are. Nothing you do is done right. Nothing. You are so scared, so intimidated of what is coming. Of thee Alpha Male, someone who sees right through the half a man you try and pretend to be. You are nothing, you are worm sperm. You think because you play everyone here, including 4w, like the corporate, white collar, tightey whity wearing puppets that they are, doesn't mean that's how you will get over on me. There is nothing or no one untouchable, and that includes you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You want to tell me I'm warned? That's laughable as well, it's in Your best interest to keep me happy. I'm in the top tier in reasons why people tune in, I am Ratings. Every time i've performed I've had the best match of the night, came to the dressing room and yelled in all of your faces, "TOP THAT"!!

Bad things happen to People i don't like. If you would like, i know how your mind works, i'll spell it out really........ really...... slow.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Piss[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Off.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You will not like the Consequences of your actions, and i will feel no remorse in what i do to someone so far beneath me. Everyone in NTWF saw the remains of 4w being attacked by me last Friday at NTDown. That is child's play and easy. You hold this Cat loving clown on a pedestal, and in one moment, You saw him in all his weakness. You think you have half the stones he does? I don't hold you on the same level as the guy who kept saying Soon from ISS. You are nothing, I have exposed you for what you are. A child playing with a hand grenade. [/color]

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Dear NTWT I am Elcubanodel510's lawyer Adam Stokes,

iz3wqg.jpg

-Sincerely Adam stokes

Half price lawyers law firm

NTWT Galaxy-

Now, I don't know if you guys know this.. but I actually attended law school at the San Joaquin College of Law. I see that Mr. Cubano..or is it Mr. CubanoDel510? has filed a lawsuit against 4W and VienteSitete (SP?). Now, it's been clearly stated that you must use the same name during NTWT contests' to get accumulated points. In this case, it's clear Mr. Cubano is the party at fault, as he failed to use the same name while participating in these contests.

At this time I suggest NTWT corporate files an injunction against Mr. Cubano to drop his case, or face a fee of $50,000 Yuku points, or a $10.00 charitable donation to the charitable association of our choosing.

It's clear that Cubano is in the wrong and this can be settled in court, out of court, or in the ring (Against Club). Either way, Cubano loses.

*Sips Coffee*

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
Fatal 4way Ladder Match For Vacant NTercontinental Title

GHIMS VS BrasilianMami VS BKMac VS ??????
For weeks it's been billed as a Triple Threat once I beat you or your sister in a mask.
Now you've added yourself with no reason or build-up whatsoever.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by hymen man

TELL EM GHIMS!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]remove his balls from your mouth slowly.[/color]

Cut a decent promo for once.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]man, you really got me there.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]is that everyone's go to when they run out of ideas and vocabulary, or can you not read very well? maybe i'll be cool like some of you and use 50 .gifs, of someone who Isn't me, to get my point across. yea that'll be real neat![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]scamper off child.[/color]

or maybe it's because you really are awful?

naaah, can't be that right? no, not at all. definitely not. nope.

*scampers off*

Back
Top Bottom