Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Bruh, if Cena don't turn heel AT Survivor Series.

Everything is the perfect set up for it now.
They're teaming Cena with The Rock in the hopes of him not getting booed as badly in MSG.
1zbqmb.gif

Hymen sit down and wait for your NTSeries dark match while I steal the show twice in one night.

I missed when Cena spit all over the mic originally, glad I did though.

laugh.gif
 @ the jizz comment.

I am the show hombre, I am the show. Creative just doesn't understand that yet.

Spoiler [+]
Soon.

Hymen, this is the exact reason I didn't select you to Team NTRaw.  Your deep rooted jealously would never allow me to trust you.  I would always have that gut feeling you may be playing Team NTRaw, being a scumbag spy for the boys in blue.  So now you can sit and stew even longer.  Team up with that loser NK.  You two will never, EVER amount to anything on NTRaw.

And we've waited long enough.  Let me reintroduce the members of the greatest tag team in NTWT history... DeekHouse.  The Deek will kick things off.

Jealous?

Pfft. Female trait, and being a catlover, you probably know it all too well.

Me and NobleKane are gonna Awesome Truth our tag team and MAKE you notice us. The conspiracy is clear as day. You might have 'Miz' and 'Truth' on your team. But we are The NobleHymens... and we will not be FU**ED.

tumblr_lt8ek0w3BF1qa835s.gif

NTRAW... the chosen one has finally been drafted. Hymen_man, sister916, JNSQ. This was the only possible outcome and the one that needed to happen. I will defend our great show on your behalves while the rest of you can defend RAW's honor in the undercard and dark matches.

Tennhouse2, we make up the greatest tag team this industry has ever known. It is going to be great to kick !$* with you once again. In a company full of doubters, suck ups, and conspiracies, you are the only man I trust in the NTWE.

Toine, you are a well respected vet around the locker room and from one legend to another, I am honored to be a winner on this team.

Hombrelobo, the original owner of this company. The man who shaped me into the biggest thing in the world today. Thank you for making me the poster boy of the NTWE and as a token of my gratitude, I will secure Raw's win at NTSeries.

4w, you are a man of unrivaled intelligence, hence drafting me to the A-team to seal the deal against the clowns in blue. I accept your offer to make me co-captain of this team as I feel with you as NTWE champion and me as the future inevitable United States champion, we'd have alot to offer and teach the rest of our members.

I can hear the NTDown boys shaking in their boots now. I, the legendary NTWE future hall of famer, have been chosen as the prestigous final member for team RAW! I am the savior, the knight in shining armor, the ace in the hole, the secret weapon. I am the future United States champion and Raw's hero!

At NTSS, Team Down will be seeing nothing but red.

Next up, my tag team partner, TennHouse2.
tumblr_lrnuuyww1e1qmajmb.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Jealous?

Pfft. Female trait, and being a catlover, you probably know it all too well.

Me and NobleKane are gonna Awesome Truth our tag team and MAKE you notice us. The conspiracy is clear as day. You might have 'Miz' and 'Truth' on your team. But we are The NobleHymens... and we will not be FU**ED.

laugh.gif
there is potential here.

im considering making the 5th member of The blue squad just a cardboard cut-out of myself

i doubt there will be any objections, but the floor is open fellas.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

im considering making the 5th member of The blue squad just a cardboard cut-out of myself

i doubt there will be any objections, but the floor is open fellas.
indifferent.gif

I cut my promo an hour before Raw started in this thread. I PMed you right before I cut it and did not get a response from you.

Conspiracy.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

And bkmac still has yet to make a case on why he should be on NTDown
indifferent.gif

First of all, I'm already on NTDown. Second, you don't show up at all for Raw, and come at me for what reason?

What is a DEEK anyway? More like theGeek. I can tell you're already letting NTRaw/Team NTRaw down by being a no-show all night. Will you even show up for NTSeries?

Spoiler [+]
I swear to God you all got together in a Personal Message Summit and are attacking me
roll.gif

Here is my promo from earlier that was ignored, as usual.

Oh, it's time? *Tucks $*!* back into pants.* Kelly Kelly, I can no longer Rock Out with my Fozzy Out with you tonight, I have business to attend. Come find me later, okay toots?

images

*walks to ring*

Spoiler [+]
5881262.jpg

Ladies and gentleman of NTWE, Jeriholics around the world. Men, put down your beers. Mothers, take your newborn off your breasts. Newborns, grip your stuffed animals tight. I'm going to have you wanting more.

I present to you, myself, Jeribkmac. I heard Team NTDown is looking for a final roster spot for NTSeries. 3dgar or me. Hmm.. tough choice? I don't think so.

Let's compare.

Would NTDown rather be represented by this?
cmpunkhigh.jpg

or by this:
Y2J-suit-up-Barney-Stinson-style-chris-jericho-14347637-288-386.jpg

Flawless attire, demeanor, ring presences, mic skills, you name it, I have it. Why would you even dare to think 3dgar would be the better choice? His movesets is probably more recycled than his own Punk .gif usage. With me, you'll witness acts such as:

reyjerichosunsetkickrol.gif
jerichotorturerackbackb.gif
25thi1i.gif

You get the point.

VeintiSiete, we go back. We've had our differences, but what better way to join forces than at NTSeries. You, me, and the rest of Team NTDown without a doubt will leave with a win.

I have a match scheduled for the I.C. Title that same night, but if Dork Ziggler or whatever that Jeff Jarrett-lookin-jackrabbits name is can work a duel match on a PPV, so can Jeribkmac.

VeintiSiete, no rush on your decision. Just be aware, I am ready to go, wherever, whenever (word to the Hardcore Title). NTWE wants saving? Jeribkmac is ready to SAVE them, and it starts with taking down Team NTRaw.

*exits ring*

35by0pi.gif

check the last page junior and see if I no showed.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom