Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Nash could have herniated a disc in his back like that

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
uh, me and you have a feud going.
what would be the point of the feud if im not in a match against u.

come on JNSQ, this is booking 101

zero buildup?  what about the whole revolt thing?
I'm not feuding with you, I'm feuding with God for making you. Put me in a match with him, not you.
I refuse to believe in any booker that books himself in a title match, GotRussoArquetteHelmsleyInMySocks.
This is booking 102, go back to class.

BLATANT disrespect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

ATTENTION ALL, PLEASE READ

I have had multiple requests for the following, so let's try and keep the wrestling thread as friendly and usable as possible for everyone.

1) If posting Diva pictures, PLEASE put them in spoiler tags, no matter how appropriate you think the pictures are.

2) If posting NTWT contest, PLEASE post it in colored text (I prefer red text for NTRaw, blue text for NTSD).

Thanks to everyone in advance.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm not a part of NTWT but thats dumb as hell.

I'm not trying to hurt my eyes look at red and blue text.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ 4w

weren't ntraw bums getting on ntdown for the colored font not even a month ago?
saying it was amateur and a cry for attention.

ntraw startin to look like the VKM's of NTWE.
falling out of touch with everything current in the ntwegalaxy.

Spoiler [+]
2 more days till i get my laptop back.
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
kaitlynnerdy-e1299743621584.jpg
i'd tear that thing up in a new york minute.
nerd.gif

lol@ james storm being too southern to be world champ. did people forget about stone cold steve austin?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone with photoshop skills, can u make a promotional poster for NTSeries.

Me! Right here!

Just kidding, SockyBoy.

*dances off awkwardly preparing to be TennHouse's teammate.*

21k9ttk.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember this being the most terrible and awkward crowd reaction ever.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�Nash could have herniated a disc in his back like that
��
laugh.gif
i dont know if it was the father time grey hair or what but nash in tna was a doofus.

roll.gif
I remember that. The way Nash just set back on the ropes after that killed me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That Kaitlyn pic
pimp.gif

roll.gif
That Grandmaster Sexay GIF
roll.gif

Note: - If you thought WWE was going overboard with the amount of Twitter references on WWE television - you ain't seen nothing yet. WWE has reportedly inked some sort of business relationship with Twitter and will be going into overdrive with the Twitter integration as we head into the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania season. - rajah.com

eyes.gif

And, Alicia Fox has always been piff, but Layla more so... But, 29th in the predicitions?! Damn, that missed show killed me.

- The nickname 'Great White' for Sheamus is buns, it makes me think of a damn whale.
- Nash's Hyperdunks need to go, not enough support for the quads.
- So much for the 'Reality Era', #*!+ lasted 3 weeks.
- Dolph doing well, I'm interested again.
- Ryan needs a haircut desperately.
- Miz's out of time "You Sucks" kills me everytime.
- WWE '12 looking good accept for that weaksauce DLC.

Heading out to pick up that new Hitman/HBK DVD. Been looking forward to this one for a while now.

If anyone is interested, there is a King of the Ring DVD in the works. I believe that's why Booker T will be feuding with Cody, because he is set to be the host. Forgive me if this info was posted already.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
uh, me and you have a feud going.
what would be the point of the feud if im not in a match against u.

come on JNSQ, this is booking 101

zero buildup?  what about the whole revolt thing?
I'm not feuding with you, I'm feuding with God for making you. Put me in a match with him, not you.
I refuse to believe in any booker that books himself in a title match, GotRussoArquetteHelmsleyInMySocks.
This is booking 102, go back to class.

BLATANT disrespect
laugh.gif

u know, JNSQ is just diggin himself into more deep *%+*.
mad because i broke him and lobo up.

excuse me for thinking that u 2 were ready to be singles stars.

and about how a boooker cant wrestle, lemme tell u something.

everyone on the creative team also wrestles.

4w - has a match at the super show and ntseries

toine - same as above

916 - same

me - same

stop being such a little crybaby and compete.

im not asking u to wrestle in the matches i put u in.  im telling u that u have those matches.

oh and sockyboy!!!????  reallly lobo!!!????  thats all u got!!!???

Originally Posted by solidsnake

roll.gif
That Grandmaster Sexay GIF
roll.gif

Note: - If you thought WWE was going overboard with the amount of Twitter references on WWE television - you ain't seen nothing yet. WWE has reportedly inked some sort of business relationship with Twitter and will be going into overdrive with the Twitter integration as we head into the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania season. - rajah.com

eyes.gif

I think they have Ryan growing his hair out to attempt to make him less Batista-like, and since his hair is "less threatening", that's a cue
for the crowd to "cheer him". That look though reminds me of when Jericho was treading water and spinning in a hampster wheel around

Yay WWEtwitterverse

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

ATTENTION ALL, PLEASE READ

I have had multiple requests for the following, so let's try and keep the wrestling thread as friendly and usable as possible for everyone.

1) If posting Diva pictures, PLEASE put them in spoiler tags, no matter how appropriate you think the pictures are.

2) If posting NTWT contest, PLEASE post it in colored text (I prefer red text for NTRaw, blue text for NTSD).

Thanks to everyone in advance.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm not a part of NTWT but thats dumb as hell.

I'm not trying to hurt my eyes look at red and blue text.
The request is so people who have no interest in NTWT can skip over the material and focus just on actual wrestling posts.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

oh and sockyboy!!!????  reallly lobo!!!????  thats all u got!!!???
C'mon HoleySocks.. I thought you were the Venom to my Spider-Man. The Joker to my Batman. The Ted Dibiase to my Cody Rhodes! The Dixie Carter to my Jeff Jarrett!

On another note, I know NTDown released a a huge sigh of relief after thinking Peep Game was banned
laugh.gif

And I really didn't know Nash wasn't supposed to bend the knees on the Jackknife. Is that real talk?

I'm planning on dressing as CM Punk for Halloween. OT the best in the world shirt, knee pads and shin guards and even got a fake lip ring but need suggestions for bottoms/shorts. Any ideas? It's supposed to be in the mid 40's in Austin Saturday night so I'm really not wanting to wear wrestling trunks if I can avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom