Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

This page ....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit- I mean that page.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by hymen man

There's always homophobic Hitler-Punk, very easy to do too.
6a00d8341c730253ef014e899e939b970d-800wi
punk-cm.jpg

bball shorts for a more authentic look
Oh, you're looking for super authentic?
The prepubescent trailer trash look complete with the eminem circa 2001 hair dye, doosh bag goatee, and personalized jynco jean shorts, is always a good choice.

if you're gonna go back in the CM Punk time line, why not just be him in High School?
108.jpg

David Otunga Released (soon)
Star Magazine is reporting that Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga have split and their three year engagement is off. I think it is kind of a boring story, but my reason for writing is this. If you have been engaged for three years and have not got married yet, then chances are you are not going to get married. I understand dating for three years before getting married, but if you dated and then have been engaged that long, then someone or both people do not really want to get married. I also think that after five years of dating if things have not progressed to at least an engagement, nothing is going to happen. Sure, there might be what I call the extender which is an engagement and that will extend the relationship another two or three years until finally one person realizes they have spent a decade with the person and have somehow managed to avoid any commitment. Star says the pair are splitting because Jennifer does not want more kids and is focused on her career and that David is focused on being big in WWE. So, basically they are too busy being important to be busy with each other. Hopefully they are not so busy that they forget their child.

laugh.gif
@ the punk stuff last page.

if otunga is released, i wonder who will be dsk's fav. wrestler.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif
@ the punk stuff last page.

if otunga is released, i wonder who will be dsk's fav. wrestler.
nerd.gif

Please, everyone sees through DSK's lies.  We all know he's the leader of the CENation.

NTDown Superstar im that one Suspended 30 Days
NT... Please Photoshop this vol. I'm Batman
Reports have come in that NTDown Superstar has violated the NTWT's Wellness Policy. He was caught with steroids in his system, and it all came to a head when im that one went into a roid rage at a flea market art sale. Fellow NTWT Superstar JNSQ and bkmac were present during the outbursts. We'll update this story as the details come in. It's important to note that JNSQ stayed calm and extremely handsome throughout the whole, ugly ordeal. Creative may reel back on any possible push for the former, and probably worst NTWT US Champion.

laugh.gif
with quality heel promos on a reg basis, who woulda thunk imthatone acted like an emotional female outside of the company.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

NT... Please Photoshop this vol. I'm Batman
Reports have come in that NTDown Superstar has violated the NTWT's Wellness Policy. He was caught with steroids in his system, and it all came to a head when im that one went into a roid rage at a flea market art sale. Fellow NTWT Superstar JNSQ and bkmac were present during the outbursts. We'll update this story as the details come in. It's important to note that JNSQ stayed calm and extremely handsome throughout the whole, ugly ordeal. Creative may reel back on any possible push for the former, and probably worst NTWT US Champion.

He went off on you for no reason
laugh.gif
, can't wait to see his promo when he returns.

i need a Triple H heel turn back into his Hunter Hearst Helmsley gimmick asap.
pimp.gif
Isn't it funny that at that exact moment, he had no idea how well his life would pan out 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

i need a Triple H heel turn back into his Hunter Hearst Helmsley gimmick asap.
pimp.gif
Isn't it funny that at that exact moment, he had no idea how well his life would pan out 
eek.gif

it just shows you the secret to a successful lifestyle.

!@#$ your boss' daughter and then wife her.

Spoiler [+]
ghims, you wouldn't happen to have any daughters above the age of 17 would you?

Haven't played SvR games for years.. so is this Universe mode like a season mode or GM mode.. or both?

man i REALLY hope THQ delivers with wwe '12.
With as much attention has they are giving their fans, and everything they've been doing this quarter seems to be based on fan service and what the fans have been asking for, theres no reason why wwe 12 shouldn't be worth it.
and i'm not talking about SvR "well i already payed $60 and at least they have all the wrestlers on the roster so i might as well play it, since there's no other wrestling game out" worth it.

with all that said, i still remember my yearly disappointment with the SvR series', so i'm still reserving my opinion until after the game is out.
The SvR series wasn't a disappointment for me cause HCTP & SvR 2006 were the last ones I bought. 2005 & 07 & beyond all sucked like hell

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

David Otunga Released (soon)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Looks like Otunga doesn't have a leg to stand on anymore. Either he better learn how to wrestle/be competent in a hurry,
or become a massive heat magnet fast.

laugh.gif

On another note...

Spoiler [+]
kyUsN.gif

Spoiler [+]
ilovewrestlinggifs is the best
HQNAA.gif
alien.gif

mghKM.gif

MIdNE.gif

M2UJs.gif

D8t7K.gif

2w5r19t.gif

It's important to note that JNSQ stayed calm and extremely handsome throughout the whole, ugly ordeal.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, I always thought ImThatOne was just playing a character who hated everything.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last two pages are hilarious.
Hopefully my copy of Greatest Rivalries comes in tomorrow.

"Ahmed Johnson will this time, melt in MY hands...and not...in my mouth"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man this Goldust was the @#$%.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Ahmed Johnson will this time, melt in MY hands...and not...in my mouth"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man this Goldust was the @#$%.
I swear, every Goldust video I see is gold...literally
laugh.gif
  This guy has so many quotable's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Golddust is, in my opinion, one of the most underated stars of the 90's..His match against Roddy Piper was awesome..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Golddust is, in my opinion, one of the most underated stars of the 90's..His match against Roddy Piper was awesome..

This is classic right here. Vintage, Cornette
laugh.gif
JR
pimp.gif
WCW tidbit...  Pretty much everything about this vid.

If you think WWE likes tp hot shot angles go read the TNA spoilers... I went from thinking they had a chance to develop a 6 month story arc and bring prestige to the title... God was I wrong... just simply amazing... the lack of thought process in their booking is shameful ... at least WWE has obligations to Mattel and PG rating, at least 6 hours of TV a week, and VKM's crazy #@*... TNA simply has no excuse...

Back
Top Bottom