Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

If you think WWE likes tp hot shot angles go read the TNA spoilers... I went from thinking they had a chance to develop a 6 month story arc and bring prestige to the title... God was I wrong... just simply amazing... the lack of thought process in their booking is shameful ... at least WWE has obligations to Mattel and PG rating, at least 6 hours of TV a week, and VKM's crazy #@*... TNA simply has no excuse...

They had a year long build with Sting/Hogan and have a 2 year old stoyline of Samoa Joe losing which I'm sure will turn into something, though! As far as the major spoiler goes..

Spoiler [+]
russoi.png

But seriously.. I don't even care that much. I'm just going to see where it goes.

Major Spoilers from Tonight's TNA Impact Tapings
Spoiler [+]
Bobby Roode won the TNA title from James Storm tonight at the Impact tapings in Macon, GA,, hitting him with a beer bottle.  Roode is now a full-fledged heel champion.  The finish came off perfect in execution based on how it was scripted.  We'll have more later tonight.

Gail Kim & Madison Rayne beat Brooke Tessmacher & Tara to win the Knockouts tag team titles.

Backstage at the show was Lex Luger.

i like the tna spoiler because u know who is a better heel than face but that was way too soon

What do they mean THIS match wouldn't help the business much with The Rock already on there...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hhhnash_120717.jpg

Both those traditional Survivor Series team matches sound like good ideas, but it just reinforces the fact at how thin and underdeveloped
the current roster is, cause I'm sure everybody on this board could have predicted those exact teams.

And yea, swag overload in that vid

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm not feuding with you, I'm feuding with God for making you. Put me in a match with him, not you.
I refuse to believe in any booker that books himself in a title match, GotRussoArquetteHelmsleyInMySocks.
This is booking 102, go back to class.
BLATANT disrespect
laugh.gif
and about how a boooker cant wrestle, lemme tell u something.
everyone on the creative team also wrestles.

4w - has a match at the super show and ntseries

toine - same as above

916 - same

me - same

No one on creative books matches besides the man who used to sprinkle lead paint chips on his platanos...you.
4w? The man can barely keep his appointments in this thread on time, he's got no time between his cats and interior decorating.
Toine? Be serious, what does he honestly come up with aside from his horrific Caribbean segment? A blue parrot on a pole match?
916? He thought he was still IC Champ until you said so.
I've exposed you as Kevin Nash, a man with no legs to stand on.

they should have made 4 vs 4 elimination matches for survivor series. spread the main roster out then have a 4 vs 4 divas elimination match and then a special 4 vs 4 gimmick match with former wwe stars and personalities.

Some wrestling .gifs:
Antonio Cesaro [Claudio] in FCW
Spoiler [+]
wsphrp.gif
JfxvY.gif

U3Yyh.gif
11rt5jk.gif

c4SBF.gif
7wrQb.gif

WFLUb.gif
LA2iJ.gif

DFly and brasilian Creaming Themselves
Spoiler [+]
gqEuE.gif
BWr3q.gif

KfWfy.gif
Bt5be.gif

z7fxS.gif
UG2Dy.gif

LcMOx.gif
4v06qh.gif

cRzfF.gif
Yc1rv.gif
CuJgL.gif

EivIx.gif
A3Jp4.gif

wNmdX.gif
v9vGt.gif

qhje4.gif
awssqw.gif

qHteu.gif
ZPK8t.gif

2uiaydi.gif
vUyjS.gif

OVW
Z2Q1j.gif
GJFwz.gif

GmjfE.gif
TxeZn.gif

Complete TNA Impact Spoilers for Nov 3 and 10
Spoiler [+]
For the show on November 3rd:
They announce Bobby Roode vs. James Storm as the main event.  They are friends here and both men vow to give the people a great match.

Madison Rayne & Gail Kim b Tara & Brooke Tessmacher to win the Knockouts tag team titles.  Karen Jarrett cost Tara & Tessmacher the match.

Garrett Bischoff came out to apologize to Eric Bischoff.  But it was a swerve and he attacked his father.  Ric Flair and Gunner made the save.

Jesse Sorensen b Austin Aries in a non-title match

They did the angle to set up Ronnie from Jersey Shore & Eric Young vs. Robbie E & Rob Terry on the show the next week.  Ronnie got whipped by Robbie E with a belt

Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson NC Jeff Jarrett & Bully Ray - Scott Steiner interfered and Immortal left Hardy & Anderson laying

Bobby Roode b James Storm.  Ref bump and then Roode grabbed Storm's beer bottle and hit him in the head with it and got the pin.  As noted earlier, the finish went down perfectly.

For Novemer 10th - Go home show for Turning Point three days later 
Crimson b Pope - It was announced Crimson vs. Matt Morgan at Turning Point

Garrett Bischoff b Gunner via DQ when Flair interfered

Jesse Sorensen b Zema Iion.  Kid Kash came down and he and Sorensen fought until Aries came out and Aries & Kash beat Sorenson down.  In this it was announced that Aries vs. Kash vs. Sorensen in a three-way will take place at Turning Point

Madison Rayne & Gail Kim b Velvet Sky & Mickie James to retain the titles when Kim pinned Sky

Bobby Roode came out as a full-fledged heel.  Storm came out and wanted a rematch.  They got int a brawl wiht Roode leaving.  Sting announced the title rematch as the main event.

Eric Young & Ronnie from Jersey Shore b Robbie E & Rob Terry - Ronnie pinned Robbie E

A.J. Styles b Christopher Daniels - Daniels tried to use the screwdriver but RVD came ot and took it away from him and Styles won - Bjorn Rebney from Bellator announced this match with Mike Tenay and Taz as they talked about the current Bellator season and upcoming matches.

Abyss & Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson b Jeff Jarrett & Bully Ray & Scott Steiner

Roode vs. Storm really didn't happen.  Roode attacked and injured Storm backstage.  Storm came out injured but collapsed right away.  Everone looked concerend.  Roode acted concerned as well, was helping Storm up but then pinned him and left the ring and celebrated.  The last thing on the show is Styles challenging Roode for a title shot at Turning Point and Sting announcing it's official.

Fan Axxess Returns! - Your Best Ticket to DLC

By THQ-stephensonmc

Oct 26, 2011 8:48 PM CDT

IT'S BAAACK! The extremely popular Fan Axxess pass will make it's triumphant return for WWE '12. If you didn't purchase the pass last year, you're missing out. Take a look at what holding a Fan Axxess pass for WWE '12 will get you this year.

acc13f3b6355b1c7084a6002e0c0bb3f.jpg

Gallery Photo

FanAxxessLogo.jpg

For starters, you will save money! Fan Axxess is a special program that ensures you get our WWE '12 DLC that's to come, for a one-time single cost of $11.99 (US) on PSN or 960 MS points. One cost, one time, no strings, all post-launch DLC we release for WWE '12 over the coming months is yours. Fan Axxess pass gives you a total savings of approximately 25%, if you were planning on purchasing all of our DLC content. Our current DLC offerings announced are posted below, but here are a few more important reasons why Fan Axxess may be for you:
  • You can purchase each of the DLC items noted below individually for approximately $0.99 or 80 Microsoft points. You would save 25% with Fan Axxess at $11.99 (US) PSN or 960 MS points.
  • The Attribute Customizer and All Unlockables is included again this year with Fan Axxess or priced separately at $0.99 or 80 Microsoft points.
[h2]WrestleMania Pack - (Available Late November) - 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item[/h2]
  • Jerry "The King" Lawler playable Superstar
  • Jim Ross playable Superstar
  • Michael Cole in WrestleMania XXVII attire playable Superstar
  • Shawn Michaels in retro attire
  • Road Warriors black and silver shoulder pads and spikes
  • Edge and Christian retro tag team playable Superstars
[h2]WWE Divas Pack - (Available December 2011) - 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item[/h2]
  • Five playable Divas! (names revealed on 10/27/2011)
[h2]WWE Legends Pack - (Available January 2012) - 80 MS Points / $0.99 per item[/h2]
  • Three of the biggst playable WWE Legends of all-time! (names revealed at a later date)
Our Fan Axxess program is designed for the WWE '12 fan that wants all of the post-launch DLC with a cost savings that ultimately enhances your virtual WWE experience. You will gain access to premium gameplay content, customization features, and recognition for your loyalty to the WWE '12 franchise. We believe our DLC content is packed with great stuff again this year. Experience what it's like to be a Fan Axxess pass holder for the first time all over again. We hope you enjoy it!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

When will the WrestleMania pack for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
  • The WrestleMania pack is scheduled for release in late-November. 
Can I purchase the WWE Divas package independent of Fan Axxess? If so, how much will it cost?
  • The Divas Pack will be sold separately from Fan Axxess, on a per item basis, at an anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.
When will the WWE Legends pack for Fan Axxess or individual purchase be available?
  • The content pack is scheduled for release in January of 2012.
Is there any way to purchase the downloadable content items individually?
  • Yes. We are selling each item in the downloadable content packs individually as part of the WWE Shop in-game store featured in WWE '12. WWE superstars, and alternate ring gear options will each be available for an
Can I purchase the WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer independent from Fan Axxess? If so, how much will it cost?
  • The WWE Superstar Attribute Customizer will be sold separately from Fan Axxess at an anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.
    • International Price Points:
      • €0.75
      • £0.59
      • AU $1.30
Is it true Fan Axxess will allow me to access all unlockable content?
  • You will be able to quickly access more than 60 unlockable items in WWE '12, including playable WWE Legends, WWE Superstars and WWE Divas, alternate ring gear, playable arenas, WWE Championships and more.
Can I purchase the ability to unlock this content independent from Fan Axxess? If so, how much will it cost?
  • Access to all unlockable content will be sold separately for an anticipated cost of 80 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $0.99 on PlayStation Network.
    • International Price Points:
      • €0.75
      • £0.59
      • AU $1.30
Are retailer exclusives, such as The Rock available through Fan Axxess?
  • Access to The Rock will not be included in the Fan Axxess program. However, following all retail programs, access is expected at a TBD price point for both Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network.
Do you have any downloadable content packages planned for release beyond January of 2012?
  • We have no additional news to share beyond what is already announced. Keep your eyes posted here at our official website for all future updates

DLC = downloadable content
Anybody going to the san francisco tna show tonight? please check in here and let me know who is at the meet n greet and what the match card is. i wanna know if its worth it because if there is a game 7 of the world series on friday i might just not go to the sacramento show on friday

Are you ready, WWE Divas fans? This is YOUR moment. We have a slew of WWE Divas featured in our second WWE '12 DLC Release.

Pricing and Release Details
  • Each item will be 80 Microsoft Points, or $0.99 on PSN
  • Purchase Fan Axxess again this year (960 Microsoft Points, or $11.99 on PSN) which guarantees you all of the DLC released with ovr 25% total savings.
  • WWE Divas DLC Pack will be released in December of 2011
NOTE: The WWE Divas roster profiles have not been unlocked yet, because their models have not been completed. We'll announce their roster profiles upon completion of the DLC pack.
[h2]Trish Stratus[/h2]
Arguably one of the greatest Divas in WWE history, Trish Stratus finally makes her return to WWEgames via WWE '12's second DLC release. We told you that we gave the WWE Divas some love this year, and in my opinion, Trish Stratus' inclusion guarantees 100% "Stratusfaction!"

[h2]Kharma[/h2]
Some of you wanted her in last year, but that was crazy talk considering the game was done, and DLC plans finalized. What we DID do though was try and secure Kharma for our DLC pack for WWE '12. We're happy that we were able to get her. Kharma had such an incredible debut, but her temporary departure makes this DLC item that much more valuable.

[h2]The Bella Twins[/h2]
Brie and Nikki Bella return to WWE Games, and after one of their best years 2010-2011, their presence in this release is a welcome one.

[h2]Vickie Guerrero[/h2]
EXCUSE ME! You'll finally able to shut that trap up. Vickie will be available in this release, and I can't tell you how happy I am to have her. She'll be accompanying Ziggler and Swagger, and I just might put more Superstars or Divas under her tutelage. What will you do with VG in WWE '12?

[h2]FREE DLC - Alicia Fox (RELEASED WITH DIVA DLC)[/h2]
We also wanted to announce that we're continuing our tradition of FREE DLC, with WWE Diva Alicia Fox. She'll be included in a future DLC release, but won't be included in the WWE Divas Pack. We just wanted to let you know that we didn't forget about her. Stay tuned for more details on Fox.

Alright WWE Divas fans, let's hear it. We know that this is always a heated topic for you guys, so let us know if we did well or not with this one. Let me know your thoughts on Twitter @stephensonmc. We have one more pack to go, and it's the big one. The WWE Legends Pack is up next, and we cannot wait to show you what we rounded up.

- "The Hammer" @stephensonmc

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Some wrestling .gifs:
Antonio Cesaro [Claudio] in FCW
Spoiler [+]
wsphrp.gif
JfxvY.gif

U3Yyh.gif
11rt5jk.gif

c4SBF.gif
7wrQb.gif

WFLUb.gif
LA2iJ.gif

DFly and brasilian Creaming Themselves
Spoiler [+]
gqEuE.gif
BWr3q.gif

KfWfy.gif
Bt5be.gif

z7fxS.gif
UG2Dy.gif

LcMOx.gif
4v06qh.gif

cRzfF.gif
Yc1rv.gif
CuJgL.gif

EivIx.gif
A3Jp4.gif

wNmdX.gif
v9vGt.gif

qhje4.gif
awssqw.gif

qHteu.gif
ZPK8t.gif

2uiaydi.gif
vUyjS.gif

OVW
Z2Q1j.gif
GJFwz.gif

GmjfE.gif
TxeZn.gif

Oh well if that's the case, I'll go ahead and cream myself too
Spoiler [+]
f2tykk.gif

2i6oox1.gif

wgxl79.gif

11bqhcg.gif

2vmh8w4.gif

5fllb7.gif

bfqgsj.gif

2qvup1g.gif

m774va.gif

289kjko.gif

157f2vn.gif

fvwm6p.gif

2czyreb.gif

1zp4dc2.gif

23tmgeo.gif

6j2btt.gif

layla_el_08_Go0X462.sized.jpg

Don't know if this was posted yet.
laugh.gif
Those belts they're holding

And yes, my body has been ready for Layla for months (years) now.

Back
Top Bottom