Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

laugh.gif

Claudio is a boss.

WWE Superstars Matches this week:

Air Boom vs Primo & JTG

Ezekiel Jackson vs Jinder Mahal

Eve/Kelly Kelly vs Bellas

Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase (Nice long match, almost 15min) 

This is probably Rob Terry's best usage after all his failed pushes. Dude's built like a wall, but even Vince
didn't love him enough to move him from developmental.

Um... what is the longest running thread series in the history of Niketalk doing on page 3??

Originally Posted by Peep Game

WWE Superstars Matches this week:

Air Boom vs Primo & JTG

Ezekiel Jackson vs Jinder Mahal

Eve/Kelly Kelly vs Bellas

Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase (Nice long match, almost 15min)
No Kaitlyn?
I ain't watchin'.

Tuning into Impact just to see how this Roode heel turn goes down. Since it's being praised in the iwc.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

This is probably Rob Terry's best usage after all his failed pushes. Dude's built like a wall, but even Vince
didn't love him enough to move him from developmental.

Which is weird..Vince never let Terry get past developmental..but he was quick to hotshot Mason Ryan.

Funny though I actually don't mind Ryan. Does he move awkwardly in the ring at times? Yes. Is he greener than grass? Yes.

But for w/e reason..I can't help but think that this dude is awesome.
laugh.gif
They need him to just be that monster badass that just gets in there and destroys fools.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know what u mean DFly. Ryan LOOKS like a million bucks, like he can do some damage.
But to me it seems like he's just taking up somebody elses space who could use it. Oh well, he'll
be World champ this time next year as they strap a rocket to him and force him on everybody.

If anybody watched, did anybody come out to rescue Bischoff's son at the end? My DVR cut off while Flair and Eric were beating on him.

Mason Ryan needs to tone it down a bit.
He's too hyped/raged whenever he comes out, total opposite of his hair and accent.
He should carry a calmer demeanor with an intensity just slightly under the surface, no Lashley.

With his voice being so Lashley like he should walk around to and from the from the ring casually and once the bell rings he goes into monster mode and squashes a few jobbers (Morrison definitely, santino maybe) and once the match ends he goes back to his cool calm demeanor. That or they should have put him with Vicki so he can be the muscle of her clients...

man i went to see louis ck last night and wow louder than any wrestling event i ever been to.

– CM Punk, who competed for TNA Wrestling in 2003 and 2004, responded to a comment on Twitter asking if he misses his days working for the promotion.

He wrote, “Like I miss high school.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

– CM Punk, who competed for TNA Wrestling in 2003 and 2004, responded to a comment on Twitter asking if he misses his days working for the promotion.

He wrote, “Like I miss high school.

now is that a diss on cm punk's part or a compliment? i know alot of people who actually miss high school days me included. fun times.

man looking at the tna report for san francisco i kind of NOT want to go tonight in sacramento. the only top talent at the meet n greet were samoa joe, abyss, and mickie james! %+*? also jeff jarrett and kurt angle did not appear so most likely they wont tonight. smh also a weak card too...

im tempted to not go cuz i rather watch the world series.

no rosita for me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom