Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So Taker doesn't appear on Raw in the build-up to the main event of a PPV, yet he is at a random house show?

After his feud with Kane, it looks like we may see a Seth VS Reigns feud.

Lana has more heat than Rusev over the whole engagement getting. She posted the pics but Rusev also hats heat due to being guilty by association. Safe bet he gets buried for a while.

We may finally see Breeze get called up real soon.

After his feud with Kane, it looks like we may see a Seth VS Reigns feud.

Lana has more heat than Rusev over the whole engagement getting. She posted the pics but Rusev also hats heat due to being guilty by association. Safe bet he gets buried for a while.

We may finally see Breeze get called up real soon.
Lana is the reason my dude Sev been jobbing. #fireLana #FTB #getmoney

Watching JR get drafted to SD in 08. JR wasn't made aware of what was basically a demotion until on live TV. Vince wants so badly for WWE to be treated as a serious mainstream media entity, which it is in many many ways. But I wonder if he realises why people still look at wrestling as such a carny product, true to it's roots...

The whole thing was stupid to begin with. I honestly believe Old Man Vince thought he could break up Lana & Rusev in real life and it just didn't work out that way. If anything this whole engagement thing was Vince's fault.

Rumor this past week was that it would be Ziggler. He would drop the belt and Ziggler would turn heel, also.
Oh yeah, forgot I had heard about that. Pretty much the best possible scenario for Ziggler.

Ditto. He's been changing outfits all this time when he's badly needed a character change. I was dying when Summer said her and Ziggler have a lot of chemistry and they could take over together, and he said "I have a lot of chemistry with a lot of women" and just left the ring :lol:

Anybody see this madness? Just came across my Tumblr. I know it's from months ago.

View media item 1750964
We all know who the real 4th member is.

W T F :lol:

tumblr_nwd8tkX4iz1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_nwd909Jiqg1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nwd97rvr1b1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_nwd9x7ZGeh1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nwda24XavW1sbzhteo1_400.gif
tumblr_nwda6k8Ch81sbzhteo1_400.gif

That was easily the best moonsault Lita ever did

With Lita and Trish being so many of the current female wrestlers role models/inspiration, it makes me wonder who the NTWT thinks is the greatest North American womens wrestler?..Gimme your top 3 or 5..

I personally don't hold women's wrestlers in high regard. Likely the conditioning of the WWE from the last decade. Call it how you see it.

I personally don't hold women's wrestlers in high regard. Likely the conditioning of the WWE from the last decade. Call it how you see it.

That's why I don't blame 4w when he totally overlooks divas matches :lol:

This vid is something :lol:

Last edited:
Top 3 NA Women's wrestlers ever....

1. Sasha Banks - Athleticism and best bump taker in the business next to Dolph. Not just a prisoner of the moment talk either. This chick is really that good.

2. Melina - move set and creativity.

3. Trish - sheer improvement/determination. This women truly worked her *** off to be great and I respect that.

Honorable Mentions - Becky Lynch (great story teller) Alicia Foxx (when motivated years ago she was legit) Mickie James (Very talented) Lita (Brought sexy and athleticism to women's wrestling in America) Chyna (Completely changed how women interacted with Men in the business)

Obviously there are plenty of others if we add Japan especially, but these are just my opinions.

Back
Top Bottom