Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Joe is mark hunt. He ain't beating brock.

Finn definitely got hurt on that powerbomb, but that was all him and not Rollins' fault.

Rollins/Reigns have both been in the ring with him, but neither has been pinned by Brock, right?

Only other options would be Rusev, Bray and Samoa Joe?
Ramen / Bork = Sext cashed in

Rollins / Bork = Taker interfered

The smackdown womens title is going to be a blue version of the universal championship.

I like the title template. I like it on the WWE title and the Raw Women's title, but do they have to use it on all the titles. :smh: Just lazy. Universal title I don't like the red and wished they would've used a unique template.

Forget about my dude Tongan Jeff.

If WWE builds him up as an unstoppable monster a la his early TNA days then it could work.
That's the only way. If they don't do that, he'll be just like Mark Hunt like Datboi said...

Samoa Joe beats Brock Lesnar and then you have the same problem but with a new guy

Last edited:
So where can WWE realistically go with Brock at this point?

Dude has obliterated every top guy.

Who on the roster can they put him up against now and make them seem like a viable threat?

Reigns?

#WellnessViolation but we know it won't happen. Neville and Creed next tho :lol:

How does that knee attack supposed to hurt the opponent?

@cosmiccoffee9  
I'm not 100 percent sure, my women's wrestling knowledge is pretty limited as I don't watch much tape on them, but if you're talking about the one where she charges her seated opponent and brings her knees to both sides of the head, I've noticed a subtle clap of the thighs at the moment of impact.

Two knees to the eardrum combined with the shock of the opponent's head crashing to the mat with the weight of Sasha's 107 pound body are sufficient to disorient if not do devastating damage.
As much as Brock brings legitimacy to the product and whatnot, I feel like they should just cut ties with him. His matches are boring, all he does is suplex, and they just let him dominate whoever he's facing. There isn't anyone on the roster that can conceivably beat him 1 on 1 anymore. Nobody should be that dominant.
Brock Lesnar should be that dominant.
Orton suspended 60 days
Found that link on Reddit and now it's gone so take it for what it's worth.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/randy-orton-suspended-for-60-days/
Brock Lesnar suspended Randy Orton for 60 days regardless.

So where can WWE realistically go with Brock at this point?

Dude has obliterated every top guy.

Who on the roster can they put him up against now and make them seem like a viable threat?

Reigns?
I could see Bray Wyatt uniting his family for a gauntlet match to finally bring down the Beast and assume his mantle as the most feared entity in wrestling. It would take some defiance of the federation's roster setup, but I get the feeling Bray doesn't really give too much of a ****.
roll.gif
@ Nakamura beating Brock
If a 12-time World Champion with proven success against the top competitors in the sport gets abused like that, what chance does a traveling newcomer have against Brock at this point in his career, where his striking and grappling proficiency allow him to be a top contender in both WWE and UFC? 
Joe is mark hunt. He ain't beating brock.

Finn definitely got hurt on that powerbomb, but that was all him and not Rollins' fault.
Great comparison. While I think the match itself would be can't-miss, I really don't see Joe pulling that one out.

The fact is Brock Lesnar is the ultimate combat athlete on the face of the Earth right now. He's Tyson + Cus, he's Bones in his weight class, he's the 90's Bulls. If you don't like it, you're just going to have to learn to love it.

I think age and the fatigue of constant fights are the only thing stopping the Beast from here on out...besides, of course, one lucky punch. After all, any man with two hands...

Oh, and add me to the list of folks who hate that belt. Looks like an edible sex prop made for one of Shawn Michaels' questionable mid 90s photo shoots.

That was a vicious elbow from Brock. Wow...And it was a work?

Is that Orton suspension real?

Just want to make it known that I have no problem with Brock being dominant, as he should be. I just don't think guys like Orton should simply be thrashed like they were. I want to at least think that someone could have an outside chance of getting lucky with something and beating Brock.

Just want to make it known that I have no problem with Brock being dominant, as he should be. I just don't think guys like Orton should simply be thrashed like they were. I want to at least think that someone could have an outside chance of getting lucky with something and beating Brock.
I agree. Substance or not dude just came back and dominated a top 5 UFC heavyweight fighter. No way should he be losing. But atleast in the wrestling world let someone like Orton make it close. Hell ** **** had a closer match with Brock than anyone on this roster. :smh:

Yeah he beat Cena and Orton like nothing 2 guys that have beat dam near everybody. How the hell are we suppose to believe anybody could beat Brock now?? Wwe booked themselves into a corner. Inb4 some idiots start talmbout ko or nakamura could beat Brock clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom