Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Why does someone have to beat him clean? Put him in a No DQ match with Styles then have the whole Bullet Club (including Balor) come out and beat his ***. You can even put him in a match with Seth (turn him face) or some top face and have the entire locker room come out to help him win. For the record, I wouldn't even mind if they just booked him go to undefeated until he leaves.

This is going back to the argument of dbry could beat Brock clean by making him tap out. The way Brock has been booked the only way he can be defeated at this point is to get jumped and dam near murdered. Son is on shao Kahn level of difficulty.

Last edited:
Nobody should beat Brock clean anymore after last night he absolutely destroyed Migos :x

Only way dude should lose is if it's causes by interference or some other shenanigans but that is it.

This is going back to the argument of dbry could beat Brock clean by making him tap out. The way Brock has been booked the only way he can be defeated at this point is to get jumped and dam near murdered. Son is on shao Kahn level of difficulty.

5 Kinshasa's :smokin

After sleeping on it SS was the worst big ppv i have ever seen. WWE comstantly tries to insult my intelligence. Ambrose is the worst champ by far. That belt is hot garbage. AJ is a god. I kind of felt sorry for cena yeasterday idky. New day needs to go away. Club should of won those straps. Banks is good but way to careless in the ring. Charlotte should go on a 5 year title run nobodies in her class.

All in all im done with the main roster.

The only good things from this weekend:

- Ember Moon

- Glorious

- NXT tag match

- Sashimi

- BK/Chena

brock actually didnt pound him too bad. it only took two shots to open him up and then from there he sort of held back on his "punches" and went for the shoulder and arms
only thing that went wrong was the size of the cut and amount of blood, other than that, brock played it safe when he saw randy busted open

at least brock is going full heel
i dont give a **** about randy's head :smokin

only one man in the company should be able to beat brock...

in the minority, but SS wasnt as horrible as some of ya make it out to be.
were all the matches great? no, but i was i entertained at a low price of 9.99

Last edited:
  • Dean is the WORST man. Hope AJ takes the strap off of him. Soooo tired of this dude.
  • This dude Finn pinned Rusev, Roman, and Sext clean in a month. Dude aint even all that.
  • The Suwoop Universal Title 
    sick.gif
  • Really thought Goldberg was comin out since Brock/Orton was in the main event
  • IC match was trash. Bobby Lashley sucks.

Brock beats jobbers in the UFC, him losing to Finn or whoever is believable enough for me plus I'm tired of seeing Brock just destroy people

All the hype for that match to go off like it did is pretty darn weak IMO

WWE booked themselves into a corner the second they announced Orton as Lesnar's opponent for Summerslam. But the way it concluded + fans' reaction to that finish = now I'm fascinated by that whole scenario. Even assuming they'll probably **** up whatever comes next.

Yeah, it sucks Lesnar got popped and killed the insane momentum he had after the UFC victory.

Yeah, I don't like the way he's been booked with constant spamming of suplexes and the slower paced style than previous fun matches (Punk, Triple Threat, etc).

Yeah, I was also disappointed with the confusing match placements on last night's card. Yeah, Cena vs. Styles wasn't enough to prevent me from feeling let down by the company's overall product on Sunday. Yeah, I'm feeling burnt out with all these hours of wrestling. Can't imagine how spent I'd feel today if I actually attended the show.

I thought the ending was bizarre, but was more surprised by the online reaction to it. These days I usually watch shows, then jump online afterward to see what people had to say. I was SHOCKED to see soooooo many people got worked. The fact that it's an ongoing debate in so many places about whether Lesnar went into business for himself or not...that leads me to believe WWE got exactly what they wanted out of this angle. Although I still think Lesnar vs. Orton should've never took place.

Judging from reading the last few pages...you guys are taking a much more measured and reasonable approach than I've seen in other spots. I'm laughing at the fickle smarks not being able to separate their emotions from the business end of the product. Dudes are letting the company pull one over on them.

Unfortunately I'm not around as often as I'd like to be, but I'm glad to see this @cosmiccoffee9 guy bringing it with the quality posts. Good stuff.

Last edited:
SS ending was terrible. Watched it late last night and was glad that I didnt have to sit through 4 hrs of that live. One of their biggest events of the year and they had 3 matches with weak endings. First you relegate the World Title matches to mid card, then the tag team title match ends in a DQ, US Title match didnt even take place, then the main event in a "TKO"...? Im sorry but that is terrible. Isn't this suppose to be like Wrestlemania in the summer and they had no kinda extra surprises to throw at you?

Not sure if I like Finn winning either. AJ been there for months and had to at least work a little to get where he is and still doesnt have a belt... |I

Back
Top Bottom