Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I remember when i was 24 i met this chick online who was 18 over to my house. When she started having to check in with her mom throughout the night i told myself never again

The hell you been at, man?

Haven't seen this SN in ages.

Im actually still around just due to work/family i usually catch raw/smackdown late so try to stay out untill after i watch and by then most convos already been had about the show so i just lurk.

I remember when i was 24 i met this chick online who was 18 over to my house. When she started having to check in with her mom throughout the night i told myself never again

The hell you been at, man?

Haven't seen this SN in ages.

Im actually still around just due to work/family i usually catch raw/smackdown late so try to stay out untill after i watch and by then most convos already been had about the show so i just lurk.

Oh, i see.

We still need cats like you, hombrelobo, club, jnsq to post from time to time.

Even seen noblekane post a few pages back.

GHIMS you gotta tell her that you've got the inside scoop on all the pro wrestling news and rumors and she will be like putty in your hands
View media item 2176385

:rofl:

Went on a date with a 19 year old when I was 26. Her mother picked her up and dropped her off. That was the last time I did something like that :lol:

wQpG2pkO.gif

MhyZJLHy.gif

iF3EipG5.gif

Last edited:
19 wit a baby, she just wants somebody to buy her baby the newest Jays every other week so she could spend as little as possible from child support on the kid to "turn up" every weekend :lol: get some top then act like you don't know her or ever seen her.

And drink all of little homies Capri Suns! Her snacks game might be A1!

Baron Corbin is expected to receive a big push, starting with a strong showing at SSeries and a possible Roman Reigns-esque RR 2014 showing at the RR 2017.

He's seen as an "elite" heel on SD.

WWE's hitting a "reset button" on Reigns. There are no plans as of now to put him back in the universal title picture in the near future.

They want him to build up organically and win over the fans.

Regarding the possible Shield reunion, the reason officials want to go forward with it is because of not only Reigns being unable to get over but also Dean Ambrose becoming stale and being boo'ed by fans.

If they indeed go with it, expect the 3 to unite on more than 1 occasion.

Seth Rollins is seen as the top babyface from here on out and the plan is for him and HHH to feud over the Universal belt as soon as SSeries or as late as WM33.

Last edited:
How Shovel still finds his way into the title picture amazes me
Honner is just a placeholder / back-up to get a babyface over. But before that happens, he's gonna hold the strap and not defend it

It's rinse/repeat and super boring -- this past WM with Ramen + possibly Sext next year -- it's just so bland and expected

Last edited:
WWE's hitting a "reset button" on Reigns. There are no plans as of now to put him back in the universal title picture in the near future.

They want him to build up organically and win over the fans.

This would be the 2nd or even 3rd reset button :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Honner is just a placeholder / back-up to get a babyface over. But before that happens, he's gonna hold the strap and not defend it

It's rinse/repeat and super boring -- this past WM with Ramen + possibly Sext next year -- it's just so bland and expected

When's the last Shovel got a babyface super over? As a matter of fact has he ever gotten a babyface super over?

When's the last Shovel got a babyface super over? As a matter of fact has he ever gotten a babyface super over?
Exactly, it's just uninspired -- he's just there to pad his # of champ wins + put someone over

The only examples may be Rocky (but he was already over when Honner was in the mix) + DBry leading to WM30

Back
Top Bottom