Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Ziggler's is the best because of the way he just struts out with pure confidence.

Everyone else sprints out in a frenzy to get the pin as soon as possible.

Ziggler's is the best because of the way he just struts out with pure confidence.

Everyone else sprints out in a frenzy to get the pin as soon as possible.
Yep. I've never seen a pop like that in years and then D-Bry just redefined the meaning of the word during his run 
laugh.gif

But Ziggler walked down looking focused and there was only one word on everyone's mind: Finally. 

Almost forgot about how great douchy obnoxious Bryan was before he went full face :lol:.

Last edited:
Why did Big Show roll up like that after the 3 count? Looked like a bear coming out of his slumber. :lol:

Agreed. Everything about that cash-in was perfect. Del Rio's selling was amazing. You'd probably have to combine 2 years worth of Cena matches to get that from him. I was so heated when Del Rio locked in the cross arm breaker, cause I truly thought Ziggler was gonna tap :lol:

I agree the cash in was perfect..But I hate hearing Cole talk during damn near the whole thing..Him saying "whoa" about 38 times in a row is beyond annoying..And it's now become his go to phrase whenever anything exciting happens..

Bryan's the reason why I tell people I'm a vegan even though I'm not. Found that stuff hilarious. I'm a vegan therefore I'm better than you.

-Pop singer Justin Bieber is officially joining the cast of WWE Studios film, “Celebrity Death Pool,” which features David Hasselhoff, Hulk Hogan and Ken Jeong in leading roles.

Rumors of Bieber’s involvement in the WWE film popped up earlier this week and Yahoo! Celebrity has since confirmed the news. Yahoo reports:

“Bieber will be the voice of KITT from “Knight Rider” in the comedy “Celebrity Death Pool.” The pair was spotted shooting scenes for the film on Tuesday in Venice, California, in the legendary Pontiac Firebird Trans AM from The Hoff’s ’80s TV series.”

David Hasselhoff explained how he got Bieber to appear in the movie, “He called me and asked me for a favor and I called him back and said, ‘Can you do me a favor?’ and he said, ‘Yes,’ I did his favor first because I love the Bieb. I think he’s a cool kid and he gets a bad rap. He’s a good guy and I like his music, I’ve known him for five years.”

Will we also be seeing the biebs perform at wm31? :lol:

Last edited:
Bieber would get BURIED by a wrestling crowd. :lol: HHH would probably shed a tear of joy at how vicious the burial would be.

Dolph's Cash In. Easily my favorite wrestling moment of the last 3 years.

That moment makes you feel like you can do anything man. No bull. And the fans were so damn happy to see that man.

Edit: Just watch Daniel Bryan's Cash in. Man that **** was weak as hell man. WTF was that?

Spoiler for the October 23 NXT taping..DC, please, for the love of God, don't read this..You'll literally die..

October 23rd episode:

* The Ascension defeated Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger with Fall of Man. Hideo Itami ran down but The Ascension beat him up.

* Tyler Breeze defeated CJ Parker. Mojo Rawley taunted Breeze after the match.

* Simon Gotch and Aiden English defeated Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy.

* Sasha Banks vs. Bayley is next.

Back
Top Bottom