Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Welp.

Finn Balor, the former Prince Devitt, debuted at tonight's NXT TV taping. He was revealed by Hideo Itami as Itami's partner to help him combat The Ascension. The two put an impressive beatdown on The Ascension as a part of this segment as well. It will air on the November 6 episode of NXT.

Zim Says: Balor first appeared with a video wall that said Prince Devitt, but transitioned to Finn Balor, similar to Hideo Itami's debut. "This was awesome, Devitt did a bunch of cool stuff," I was told. We'll have full results of tonight's taping up shortly after their conclusion.

View media item 1195234

Last edited:
Im not saying ibknow stuff but if you are in austin ..... bee caves region you might possibly run into the undertaker as he frequent the heb and barton creek mall......bee cave is where the super rich stay so..... just saying

Devitt + Kenta combo is great. Kudos to HHH for making it happen.

Didn't Devitt start just a few months ago? Pretty fast for a debut?

Yeah.

He and Kenta debuted rather quickly but they're established wrestlers so that's not surprising.

Kevin Steen Calvin Stain should be debuting in the not to distant future as well.

Just caught up on NXT. Mojo is getting owned week after week and rightfully so. I saw someone's comment earlier and that was a gentle Bayley to belly but Alexa is so tiny. Nattie is turning into Mrs Blue Dot with all these requests for one more match. And the Lucha Dragons vs The Ascension rematch was better than when they won the title. And is Justin Gabriel joining the Alicia Fox hall of fame as heel to face turn ratio? I need to see The Vaudevillains next week though. Those guys crack me up

You mean Finn + Hideo?..Might as well get used to saying those inspirational names now..

Hey...at least they're acknowledging the original names. That's more than can be said for most of the indy dudes who come to the E.

Sounds like he's the owner of another nasty theme too :pimp:

I just don't understand the point of introducing them under their name, and then changing it....I understand that the WWE wants to put their stamp on them, but if that's the case, why even acknowledge them as Kenta/Devitt whatsoever?

New NXT on the Network?
nerd.gif

I knew prince would be Kentas partner. Watch steen join them as well around the next nxt special in December. And all 3 get brought up same time after mania season.

Back
Top Bottom