Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

I personally never understood the Ascension hype. Not a fan of their finisher/work, but maybe Kenta/Devitt can help them out.

PS - I'm all for a Kenta/Devitt/Steen stable.

Last edited:
I personally never understood the Ascension hype. Not a fan of their finisher/work, but maybe Kenta/Devitt can help them out.

PS - I'm all for a Kenta/Devitt/Steen stable.

Rick viktor (smaller guy in the ascension) is a good worker. Heart dungeon trained with nattie and kidd. I think all the hype is for him because he been in developmental for like 5 years now I think. That and the cool *** entrance

Finn Balor has the best theme lol. from what I heard it was dope

Welp.

They're new names may take some getting use to, but at least Kenta and Devitt are being booked strong.

Dudes straight hemmed up The Ascension.
laugh.gif
Made them look like 3MB.

Devitt's theme is cold as ****.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Kenta's isn't bad either.

Meanwhile my dude Cesaro is stuck with them variant sirens in his theme, sound like they came from those old electronic keyboards.
mean.gif

Welp.

They're new names may take some getting use to, but at least Kenta and Devitt are being booked strong.

Dudes straight hemmed up The Ascension. :lol: Made them look like 3MB.

Devitt's theme is cold as ****. :x :pimp: Kenta's isn't bad either.

Meanwhile my dude Cesaro is stuck with them variant sirens in his theme, sound like they came from those old electronic keyboards. :smh:

Devitt's theme is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Somebody recorded this from the taping

Last edited:

Interesting Question on Cheap Heat: "Is Randy Orton the greatest in-ring performer of the last 10 years?"
even more interesting question. Is Mick Foley the greatest out of ring performer in the last 20 years?

been watching alot of his old work, and his documentary. this dude had the ability to get over 3 completely different characters plus his own real life personality.

name a time in the 90's when this guy got a new gimmick or feud and didn't get over.
Rosenberg is starting to become unbearable. This "Heel" gimmick of his is horrible.
QFT. He's getting on Braden Harrington levels of bad.

The 2014 PWI 500 list is out, and Daniel Bryan took the top spot. Pro Wrestling Illustrated selected the list by evaluating all pro wrestlers between July 1st, 2013, and July 31st, 2014. They had to compete in a minimum of 20 matches in at least seven months during that time. Here is the top 10…

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Randy Orton
3. John Cena
4. AJ Styles
5. Kazuchika Okada
6. Bray Wyatt
7. Roman Reigns
8. Magnus
9. Adam Cole
10. Bully Ray

The 2014 PWI 500 list is out, and Daniel Bryan took the top spot. Pro Wrestling Illustrated selected the list by evaluating all pro wrestlers between July 1st, 2013, and July 31st, 2014. They had to compete in a minimum of 20 matches in at least seven months during that time. Here is the top 10…

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Randy Orton
3. John Cena
4. AJ Styles
5. Kazuchika Okada
6. Bray Wyatt
7. Roman Reigns
8. Magnus
9. Adam Cole
10. Bully Ray

AJ should move up to 2..Bray down to 8..Bully up to at least 4..And Romaine Reynez shouldn't be in the top 20, let alone the top 10..

Although I wouldn't complain about AJ being ahead of him. He really impressed me during his G1 run. Okada as well. And Reigns shouldn't be that high on the list.

-Finn Balor, the former Prince Devitt, tweeted the following about his new WWE NXT ring name today:

"Finn has risen... Everything is done for a reason. Finn McCool meets Balor. #FinnBálor @WWENXT"

Reader DannyZ sent word that Finn Balor actually means Prince or Warrior of Death. Finn McCool was a legendary Irish warrior and Balor was a demon God of Death in Irish folklore. We've heard that Devitt chose his own name

Back
Top Bottom