Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

ByQUFBbCQAAz7wb.jpg

Damn smart on 12 hour flights...

No suicide seth but ramen brains is on there?!

Question for you folks. Do nxt wrestlers keep their theme when they go to the main roster or does that change? Aside from the shield

Also is anyone not excited that santino wants to come back to wrestle. Dude said he wants to come back and the wwe heavyweight title is on his mind :rolleyes I'm done with his dumb comedy. Sandow has taken that spot already

Last edited:

Question for you folks. Do nxt wrestlers keep their theme when they go to the main roster or does that change? Aside from the shield

Also is anyone not excited that santino wants to come back to wrestle. Dude said he wants to come back and the wwe heavyweight title is on his mind :rolleyes I'm done with his dumb comedy. Sandow has taken that spot already

Big e kept his, I think bo got a new one, Emma kept hers, Paige's kept practically the same one(think they tweaked it a bit recently). So normally yes...

Their themes usually change like right before they get called up with some exceptions.

And Santino as WHC won't ever happen unless he taps into his old OVW gimmick...which is basically Rusev's gimmick now. :lol:

We're more likely to see a 2 Year Kofi reign than a 2 week Santino reign.

Last edited:
Speaking of Kofi...remember that one time at Survivor Series when he took out half of Orton's team by himself and won the match? That had me so hype. :pimp: Good times, good times...

Dude is basically Kofi B Ware now :smh:

Another IC battle royal??? Ooooh god :lol: :lol: :smh:

Blackdown in the ring :wow: :pimp:

Man there's so many jobbers and directionless guys in this ring

Last edited:
Cole and JBL are hands down the worst commentators, or at least Vince made them that way. They're just so over the top and corny. It's enough that most of these guys are directionless, but Cole and JBL are basically exposing that.

Cole and JBL are hands down the worst commentators, or at least Vince made them that way. They're just so over the top and corny. It's enough that most of these guys are directionless, but Cole and JBL are basically exposing that.
That's really one of the lowest points of WWE for me. Imagine if Cole, JBL & Lawler called Football games... Maaaan...

Gotta be Vince feeding them lines.  I remember Randy Orton cutting a promo and saying "surely"
sick.gif
.  These fools write the scripts as if it's gonna be in a book and not acted out
mean.gif

That's really one of the lowest points of WWE for me. Imagine if Cole, JBL & Lawler called Football games... Maaaan...

That would be terrible. But that's definitely one of the worst things about the WWE now. Even if you do have aimless guys facing each other, there's no reason why they should be drawing attention to that. They basically made jokes of everybody in the ring. "But Kofi never wins". Really JBL? The viewers probably already know that, but nice way to shine a light on that :rolleyes

Still a good match though, especially the end. Kofi, Cesaro, and Swagger all looked legit, even though Swagger botched that counter like crazy :rofl: :rofl: (which Cole & JBL drew attention to like goofs). It was also cool seeing Blackdown as a unit even though it may never really translate to anything.

Le Sigh

Jimmy Uso tried to kill Cody with a Tazplex :lol: :x

And the Doomsday Device :smokin

Last edited:
That Tazplex was as bad as Swagger almost killing Kofi.(He must know Kofi and company are due for a push cause that's when he injures others) And it seems JBL and Cole give even less effort on Smackdown cause they know fewer people are watching. At this point I would almost watch to watch it on mute. It's so damn terrible.

Back
Top Bottom