Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

Thought it was a good show. The main event, EC3/Rhino, and MLK/Young/Roode/Joe were all good. I don't think there was anything purposely bad or embarrassing. This is also the first TNA show in awhile that I mostly watched from start to finish.

Last edited:
Watching the season premier of Total Divas and I can't even breath I'm laughing so hard..The level of disappointment that comes across Eva's brothers/soul mates' faces when she talks about her and NoShirt's wedding is so damn epic..Dudes are just eating and trying their best to hide the heart break they're suffering through..The amount of daggers shooting out of theirs eyes is too high to count..I almost feel bad for them and then I realize the jealousy they're feeling is toward their sister's husband..

Rosa would be the perfect woman if she'd never speak and chop her head off..

Got around to watching Main Event

Ascension has their own titantron/minitron already, they're likely offlically debuting really soon. Their theme is sick, they BADLY need some pyro/smoke or something in their entrance though.

With that being said..they looked a bit average out there. And although Matadore A didn't sell it very well, the Fall Of Man looked weak.

Last edited:
They should've kept Bram/Kenneth Cameron around. Dude played the character really well and he can go in the ring.

Ascension sucks. I really don't get what the hype is about with them or why the NXT crowd loves them so much :lol:

Vince McMahon is still the Undisputed King of Petty

As we reported last week, CM Punk’s attorneys sent WWE a 22 page letter regarding non-payment of royalties Punk feels he’s owed, as the company continues to use his name and likeness, particularly where WWE 2k15 is concerned.

Interestingly, or perhaps coincidentally, WWE has pulled almost all the CM Punk merchandise from Punk’s WWEShop.com Alumni page. Only four items remain for Punk, with the most expensive being a set of CM Punk wrist sleeves for $2.99. A few of the other remaining Punk pieces are redirecting to an “item not found” page.

As we originally noted, the discrepancy stems from WWE feeling CM Punk was in breach of contract when he quit the company this year, and therefore WWE feels they do not owe him anymore money. It should also be noted that Punk’s 22 page letter sent to WWE is not a lawsuit, it’s simply an attorney sent letter regarding what Punk feels are owed monies.

What am I missing? I know Vince can be petty, but CM Punk sends a letter about the E using his likeness, so they pull his stuff from the site to avoid a legal dispute. Where's the pettiness?

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nbkmrlCxSz1qmjvtr.gif

tumblr_nblyhsnPOR1saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_nbm6cgyVq51saykaxo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Hope Phil is enjoying his time off. Must feel nice smashing AJ Lee.

The company will be fine without him. Major crop of talent in NXT primed for success.

Punk got his lengthy run, gets to smash AJ on the reg, is retired with a lot of cash stacked up.

I would say he's doing just fine. I'm happy for him tbh. Even though he left in a **** way, sometimes you just gotta do certain things to take care of yourself

Anybody want to take a crack at doing a survey for takeover 2? I'm just not smarky enough to come up with them questions...

I could see anybody winning the nxt title tomorrow night except for zayn. Son is already zigglered/cesaroed in the d leauges. B+ player for sure on the main roster.

Punk got his lengthy run, gets to smash AJ on the reg, is retired with a lot of cash stacked up.

I would say he's doing just fine. I'm happy for him tbh. Even though he left in a **** way, sometimes you just gotta do certain things to take care of yourself

Punk is the guy I heard the NTWT talking about when I'd lurk this thread and when I finally saw him on Raw he got me hooked back into wrestling..I loved his style and character..I rooted for him like I used to for Jake or Flair or Austin..So when he just up and walks out cause he doesn't get to main event Mania I totally lost all that interest in him..If he hated how the business was making him feel physically and emotionally then you tell Vince you want out, then you give him 2 months to build a good feud, then you do the job to give a young guy the rub, leave your boots in the ring, and then go home..But he basically did the opposite..And the little snarky comments he makes about his "former job" or the "company I used to work for" is petty and childish..I'd love for him to come back and get used like Jericho or Van Damage..

I agree entirely.

I'd heard quite a few tales that he had a bit of a diva attitude behind the scenes (Apparently he told Jericho and Edge they were unprofessional for calling a match in the ring :stoneface: ) but I always took those stories with a grain of salt. When he quit and the details started coming out, I realized that they were closer to reality than I had thought. He was spoiled for so long that when he finally didn't get his way he threw a tantrum and went home. All of that is like "who cares" stuff because he was good in the ring and killer on the mic. But now he acts like he wants the world to forget that he was a professional wrestler and that bothers me so much more than anything else. **** him.

Jake vs Punk is still probably my top fantasy feud though.

I agree entirely.

I'd heard quite a few tales that he had a bit of a diva attitude behind the scenes (Apparently he told Jericho and Edge they were unprofessional for calling a match in the ring :stoneface: ) but I always took those stories with a grain of salt. When he quit and the details started coming out, I realized that they were closer to reality than I had thought. He was spoiled for so long that when he finally didn't get his way he threw a tantrum and went home. All of that is like "who cares" stuff because he was good in the ring and killer on the mic. But now he acts like he wants the world to forget that he was a professional wrestler and that bothers me so much more than anything else. **** him.

This is why I like you bruh. :pimp:

Hope that clown never comes back.

2hn57kn.jpg

1z21uz5.jpg

10mtxg9.jpg

vYBvNA9.jpg

:wow:

Ow7rA8w.jpg

:evil:

2v0oas3.jpg

2e6btiu.jpg

ekepkx9.jpg