Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Oh hey guys. Don't have AXS but I dvr'd it's at my moms crib :lol:

Time Warner [emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji][emoji]128465[/emoji]

Ishii-Omega was damn good. Omega I don't think will have that title for too long he belongs in the main title picture but we will see. Heading into be G-1 I think Naito wins it and Cody screws Omega somehow.

Ishii-Omega was damn good. Omega I don't think will have that title for too long he belongs in the main title picture but we will see. Heading into be G-1 I think Naito wins it and Cody screws Omega somehow.
Being the IC Champ didn't stop The Ultimo warrior from being in the main title picture.

Just more dates for Omega

Being the IC Champ didn't stop The Ultimo warrior from being in the main title picture.

Just more dates for Omega

Doesn't need that title though. Think he gets screwed and loses it at king of pro wrestling

I'm not a regular NJPW fan, I only watched the PPV today live because I was available to do it. I'm mostly a WWE only guy because it's whats available to me.

Comment from a reddit user...

Not that hard to find NJPW these days but I guess they want it spoon fed to them :smh:

Comment from a reddit user...

Not that hard to find NJPW these days but I guess they want it spoon fed to them
mean.gif
Post that get DC hard

@Mr DragonFly Jones

Thanks fam, back to the grind, therefore back to monitoring this thread and being involved again. How is your back?

@DCAllAmerican

to answer your question posed from the previous thread, of course I recognize that their biological differences between men and women, that is inherent in the majority of species. Now that being said, I fail to see how that has anything to do with the killing of terminology that breed separation and specificity. This is why I liked the "killing" of the diva title and making it just a championship belt. This is one step further to equality in a male dominated field, and though it is highly unlikely that female or trans or whatever type of performers make strides, it will always be a male dominated, oriented profession. This can be problematic but it can also be a boon depending on how you see it. For me, I love Joshi, which is female dominated. Would I have loved to see a trans performer or even a male performer try their hand at  it, sure, because it is no longer exclusionary. But I also see the issues and problems that can arise from doing such things. 

Sorry if any of that does or does not make sense, I am doing my best to human being on little sleep and the decaf coffee isn't working the placebo quite yet. 

Drew,

I simply disagree with you saying a woman should be allowed to compete for the World Title.

That is why I said there are separate mens and womens sports for a reason. Across the population, men are going to be stronger/faster; so it isn't believable to have a woman compete VS. a man.

I see no issue with just PROPERLY elevating the Woman's division before we even start to think about a woman competing with the men.

Have a strong women's division. What is the issue with JUST doing that?

Back
Top Bottom