Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

repped haven't seen night 2 yet.

Well not all of it.

Last edited:
gracias, @Meangene45...duty called in the middle of Night 1 and I was seeking out Night 2 today. 
My issue with WWE is this.

Build up each division that you have to be respectable enough to headline a PPV without people complaining.

Women
IC
Cruiserweights
Tag-Team
100 percent the problem. Connor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather may barely be out of the Cruiserweight division combined into a single fighter, and look.

@nomnomdestroy you better hurry up and watch b
Got Night 1 recorded on DVR, Night 2 will be watched later!

76ers on summer league in 4 min 
nerd.gif
 NBATV

Last edited:
I finally got around to watching the Kenny Omega and Okada Dominion match and holy **** was that awesome those dudes are great. Like everything about that match was great the moves, Cody and the bullet club coming out losing their ****, Kenny finally hit the one winged angle but Okada got his the rope :wow:  just a fantastic match

I gotta watch the Naito one too from Dominion and eventually get around to the G1 stuff. NJPW is great 

What G1 matches should I watch :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Anything with Omega and Okada and Cody.

@cosmiccoffee9

You are a wrestler.

Thoughts on the, "Hopefuly one day a woman can be world champ" convo we had in here?
that's a strong word right now, but thanks for the compliment. 
laugh.gif

Yeah tho, I guess the contribution I can make there is this: the Williams sisters were once beaten back to back in a friendly game by a man ranked around 200 and the US women's national soccer team regularly gets regularly outclassed by high school boys.

It's not too much of a stretch to realize even someone like Sami Zayn is effectively Brock Lesnar to any woman on the roster.

Hell, the men's and women's versions of a sport are practically entirely different pursuits requiring separate skill sets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom