Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

edqQuTr.gif

X8dX9pB.gif

ZcyP1rF.gif

fUcJI9D.gif

FGUoNXz.gif

evMjw2Y.gif

o1Ly3EJ.gif

ArRw06ECAAIHUXq.jpg

g8cpoIG.gif

YNLKJ4n.gif

QKedOkk.gif

u5aNmnh.gif

ohvBXXY.gif

1uN8002.gif

wwe-raw-20120228025301015.gif

5sliMVV.gif

that time WCW wanted golddust to be the undergiver, or overtaker, or overgiver, or wtf ever...... but PIPEBOMB

just throwing it out there, and don't care how it works out, but Cena should have at least two more single title shots, mixed with a 3 or 4 man that he loses at the next 4 big events then capture the 17th title at mania in a 3 man with the last 2 title holders that beat him, I feel like it would make his 17th much more credible than just showing up feuding and getting the strap..... just my 2

just throwing it out there, and don't care how it works out, but Cena should have at least two more single title shots, mixed with a 3 or 4 man that he loses at the next 4 big events then capture the 17th title at mania in a 3 man with the last 2 title holders that beat him, I feel like it would make his 17th much more credible than just showing up feuding and getting the strap..... just my 2

cena/roman for the suwoo title at mania next year

I rather have cena win because I hate reigns but I don't want cena get his 17th title but I just hate reigns more

do they cheer if cena beats roman for his 17th title or do they cheer if roman beats cena preventing him from winning his 17th title?

tough call
They'd definitely cheer Cena. He has won back a lot of haters recently with his willingness to put people over. He's also much more charismatic than Reigns.

Back
Top Bottom