Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

DC We been telling these people forever they look stupid asking another grown man for a pic and or autograph.
I have met various celebrities over the years, from Christian and Tommy Dreamer to Daz Dillinger, Cheryl Miller, Waka Flocka and Sway(yes, THAT Sway) and just said hello and got a handshake, pound, etc and kept it pushing. Never asked for a photo or more than basic human acknowledgement. Each of them was cool, minus Dreamer's ***** ***.

No way :lol:
What happened?
When I met Kofi:

Gym was empty.. I was on my pre workout.. Mr Hyde.. Blasting my music and texting on my phone before the workout.. When I was walking to a machine.. I Accidently walked into somebody..

That somebody was Kofi.. I usually 99.9% apologize to that person but I was shocked that it was Kofi that time elapse and then he proceed to curl up his Arthur fist..
Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

He used that Arthur fist and rub his beard while mad dogging me.. :rofl:

SS like 2 weeks away right? whats the card lookin like?

So far..
WWE Universal Title Fatal 4 Way: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Title: Jinder Mahal (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

SmackDown Women's Title: Naomi (c) vs. Natalya

Raw Women's Title: Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Bayley

WWE United States Title (Special Referee: Shane McMahon): AJ Styles (c) vs. Kevin Owens

Cruiserweight Title: Neville (c) vs. Akira Tozawa

Rusev vs. Randy Orton

No way :lol:
What happened?
When I met Randy Orton:

There are two areas of weights in gym.. The free weights and the machines.. Gym was packed that day on the free weights side so I went to the machines.. Only one man was working out in the machines area.. It was Randy Orton..

However somehow Randy was using all of the machines.. He was wearing beats headphones so he couldn't hear anything.. So I made the gesture to him to take off his headphones because I was going to ask him if he was still using a certain machine?

He Ignore me so I said **** it and put my stuff on that machine and started my workout..

Now Randy was triggered but I stand my ground because I needed to workout too.. :rofl:

16107990_1116377355175704_1842148699_o.jpg

Not my photo but he was wearing Basically the same thing but add some beats headphones..

Back
Top Bottom