Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Yes!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1502102587706.jpg
    FB_IMG_1502102587706.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 17
Supposedly, you don't need fiber and the meat is enough to promote bowel movements, albeit in smaller amounts and not as frequently. The part I'm unsure about is getting the proper nutrients without having to take supplements. From what I've read, some of the junk and plant-based things we consume are the reason why we need so much minerals/vitamins thus cutting those out will mean you can get the proper amount of things like iron from meat. I mean, you don't necessarily have to go extreme and cut out fruits/veggies, but the theory is they aren't needed.

However, I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

Sometimes you just know whether or not somethings a good idea uppn initial review.

I think this is one of those times man

DC you listen to the most recent Simmons pod? VERY good.
Yes, very good. Really liked the segment on WWE/UFC holding the weight of pro sports on tbeir shoulders depending on where they go next. Would be wild to see WWE on FB

Young Duds suck and BC has pretty much run it's course.

I am sure I am gonna piss someone off saying this, but I really could care less about BC now. LIJ is just far more entertaining and I think it has to do with the lack of revolving members/continued additions. Like, wtf does Hangman even do other than multi man tags? Same thing with Cody Hall, Yujiro, etc. At this point they really are no better than NWO was. Elite is gonna end up leaving whether Omega stays or not, GOD are another subfaction, I mean, eh.

Hiromu and Daryl are at least something unique and it fits his character. He is bat **** crazy so carrying a therapy cat makes total sense and LIJ though are semi serious, they do stuff because it goes against the grain of the culture.

Apparently Lun's mother is ill and it does not look good. sad to see him go but honestly he did what they wanted him to do, sell subs in china for the Network.

I think in ring he was lackluster but he had a great personality/charisma. Just couldn't get the in ring stuff to go with it. Definitely wishing the best for his family though.

Also, that Swags/Cena vid was dope. Made me remember why I have loved Nakamura for so long.

Yeah I feel for Lun, hope everything works out well for him. Still don't know why they didn't sign Jason Lee from the CWC. He had much more potential

And that Cena/Nakamura vid was awesome.

Surprised as well, Lee was really impressive to me. But I would imagine they went with striking cruiserweights like Gulak instead, that and Lee would have totally got stuck in a Bruce Lee rip off gimmick and would have been in pretty poor taste lol.

Missing out on Ibushi really was a bummer for them but to be honest, not only do I not blame him, but then I don't think we get the resurgent Kota that we have now in the G1.

Back
Top Bottom