Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I've noticed as of late on PWT that the option to add the stuff on the sleeve and the back is gone. Wonder if they are now included at no extra charge since the hot topic deal started

So is the quality any different from HT and PWT. I have several tees from PWT they are next printed on Gildan tees. Might swing by HT after work.

Softer athletic style tees from my understanding, plus they have shoulder and back prints.

You can get that on PWT, mine have it. It's an additional charge tho. I will most likely stop by the mall before I go home.

The BC classic from PWT I have is on a 50/50 blend...solid shirt & graphics. The BCxT from PWT is 100% cotton soft shirt...feels cheap and graphic looks cheap like an iron on.

The YB shirt from HT is on 100% cotton too but feels better than the BcxT like a better quality cotton. Graphic is of much better quality too.

The fit on all of them seems to be standard not an "athletic cut".

They just posted on IG that they are coming to select stores this week. If they sell out, all stores will get them at some point, which basically means they will end up in all stores by then. I was just curious if anyone sees one while out hunting for the BC ones everyone has been looking for, to keep eyes peeled for the LIJ since I don't think any stores near me will have them.

Ahh ok. I know a couple weeks ago they said they were gon start giving them the LIJ & NJPW logo tees. Mustve sped it up then lol

Last i checked on Hot Topic site btw they had a FSR of all the Bullet Club shirts except Marty Scrull Villain Club shirt. They also sold out of the Bullet Club pin which i wanted but waited too long :/

Ahh ok. I know a couple weeks ago they said they were gon start giving them the LIJ & NJPW logo tees. Mustve sped it up then lol

Last i checked on Hot Topic site btw they had a FSR of all the Bullet Club shirts except Marty Scrull Villain Club shirt. They also sold out of the Bullet Club pin which i wanted but waited too long :/

Are the pins online exlusive? If not I will check the stores near me this week for you.

I remember when the Villain club shirt went up while all the others were in stock, but hadn't seen it in store. I went into a HT for the first time in awhile last week and they had the Omega and Bucks ones.

Evil >>> Naito

full

Evil has a better gimmick/look and has impressed me more in-ring in this tourney.

Current G1 standings heading into the last 3 shows before the FINALS on August 13th.

Standings

A-Block

Wrestler W-L-T PTS
Hiroshi Tanahashi, Tetsuya Naito 6-2-0 12
Bad Luck Fale, Kota Ibushi 5-3-0 10
Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, Zack Sabre Jr. 4-4-0 8
Togi Makabe 3-5-0 6
YOSHI-HASHI 2-6-0 4
Yuji Nagata 1-7-0 2
B-Block

Wrestler W-L-T PTS
Kazuchika Okada 6-1-0 12
Kenny Omega, EVIL 5-2-0 10
Minoru Suzuki, SANADA 4-3-0 8
Toru Yano, Michael Elgin 3-4-0 6
Tama Tonga, Juice Robinson 2-5-0 4
Satoshi Kojima 1-6-0 2
Wrestlers whose names are in italics are no longer capable of winning their block and making it to the G1 Final.

HT is supposed to be getting an exclusive The Elite shirt soon too according to last week's episode.

I like meeting fans. I don't like it when they hold me up trying to start a fake conversation. Just say hey get a quick pic and keep it moving.

It was annoying af when we were in Vegas. Kept getting stopped every 5 minutes and some fat marks kept tryna make conversation with you

OP wont be updated tonight for a Raw preview. Wont be watching Raw tonight going to a Birthday party tonight.
Welp. I will be missing RAW as well

Are the pins online exlusive? If not I will check the stores near me this week for you.

I remember when the Villain club shirt went up while all the others were in stock, but hadn't seen it in store. I went into a HT for the first time in awhile last week and they had the Omega and Bucks ones.

The employees say they arent but ive never seen them in person so i think they are. Hot Topic employees most of the time suck lol

Around me theres the Young Bucks & Cody ones. Got both, the regular BC shirt & the Omega one. Imma just order the Villain Club one off PWT whenever they have another sale or something

The employees say they arent but ive never seen them in person so i think they are. Hot Topic employees most of the time suck lol

Around me theres the Young Bucks & Cody ones. Got both, the regular BC shirt & the Omega one. Imma just order the Villain Club one off PWT whenever they have another sale or something

It isn't a difficult job to be an edgy teenager and flex white privilege.

If I come across any of that stuff I will shoot you a PM. :emoji_thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom