Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

ProWrestlingTees who distributes them said to expect the newer non Bullet Club designs at Hot Topic in September

They just posted on IG that they are coming to select stores this week. If they sell out, all stores will get them at some point, which basically means they will end up in all stores by then. I was just curious if anyone sees one while out hunting for the BC ones everyone has been looking for, to keep eyes peeled for the LIJ since I don't think any stores near me will have them.

I've got BC classic + BCxTekken from PWT.

I've got Young Bucks and Cody from Hot Topic. Cody will be exchanged once I can find one of the ones I want.

I want Omega and possibly Scurll. And the BC hat.

DGoQD-hXYAEu4Ee

I've got BC classic + BCxTekken from PWT.

I've got Young Bucks and Cody from Hot Topic. Cody will be exchanged once I can find one of the ones I want.

I want Omega and possibly Scurll. And the BC hat.
I will keep my eyes peeled for you.

I'll go check my local hot topic but I don't know when..

thanks fam, I appreciate it. Gotta put the finishing touches on my Naito cosplay.

So is the quality any different from HT and PWT. I have several tees from PWT they are next printed on Gildan tees. Might swing by HT after work.

You can get that on PWT, mine have it. It's an additional charge tho. I will most likely stop by the mall before I go home.

You can get that on PWT, mine have it. It's an additional charge tho. I will most likely stop by the mall before I go home.

I know it is an option, but these are default printed on it which I think is cool. Yes, it it is 25 bucks for a shirt, but you can usually get stuff on sale at the Dark Gap which is a decent reason to go.

Back
Top Bottom