Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Tozawa got the best suicide dive.

In WWE maybe, King Cuerno has the best in wrestling right now IMO

Finally finished with the G1 IDK how you guys kept up with all 19 days and WWE weekly and still work lol

I watched the first 2 and the last 3 days. Havent watched yesterday's RAW and I'm a few weeks behind on ROH. I have been working 10 days straight so there really isn't much time in between either.

So with the G1 done, who do you guys pick in the top 3 that impressed you the most in the tournament? Outside of the final 4 Tana,KO,Okada,Naito

For me in no order
Tama
Juice
Evil

In WWE maybe, King Cuerno has the best in wrestling right now IMO

Finally finished with the G1 IDK how you guys kept up with all 19 days and WWE weekly and still work lol

I watched the first 2 and the last 3 days. Havent watched yesterday's RAW and I'm a few weeks behind on ROH. I have been working 10 days straight so there really isn't much time in between either.

So with the G1 done, who do you guys pick in the top 3 that impressed you the most in the tournament? Outside of the final 4 Tana,KO,Okada,Naito

For me in no order
Tama
Juice
Evil

EVIL
ZSJ
Nagata

If I cannot count Kota in his return, and I really don't because he has always been great
EVIL
Juice ( never really liked the dude but he found his footing it would seem in NJPW)
Sanada ( Really came into his own)

FrailRingedFrillneckedlizard.gif

AHv1d.gif

EthicalDarlingChevrotain.gif

SeriousPopularHornshark.gif

BrownTepidBlueshark-size_restricted.gif

VapidSlushyBantamrooster-size_restricted.gif

AI7ji6j.gif

CoolShorttermBasilisk-max-1mb.gif

@Case D Fly D Fly

FqoPdpM.gif

Maria-ROH-BITW-gifs-001.gif

Maria-ROH-BITW-gifs-001_002.gif

2mzi78z.jpg

3AHM1.gif

tumblr_mya8tplOB71r1eqygo1_500.png

candice-michelle-gifs-001.gif

h0bFR.gif

Need some ideas.

I have to come up with some ideas for real world skills that kids in an urban setting should have.

So far I have.

grocery shopping,

public transportation outside of going to and from school

What else....
Check book balancing and budgeting

+1 for budgeting.

Is it assumed they know how to do laundry? Honestly, if you can budget, buy groceries/cook, use public transportation, and do laundry then you should be good to go. IF they had a car or bike then I'd add using the air pump at gas stations. I've fumbled with a couple of them.

Jinder and Nakamura fighting for the biggest prize in the business this Sunday with ZEROOOOOOO build

And dont try to tell me Naka surfing made this match feel important

Unbelievable

THATS gonna be a **** show

Yo I didn't even know what the card was. Had to look it up. :stoneface: Why ain't they got the miz defending his IC title...

Yo I didn't even know what the card was. Had to look it up. :stoneface: Why ain't they got the miz defending his IC title...
Man I started the survey and they had matches on Raw that was supposed to be the SS match for example the CW title match. Now I have to get rid of that match on the survey but then they may have a IC title match but it's not confirmed yet.

Jinder and Nakamura fighting for the biggest prize in the business this Sunday with ZEROOOOOOO build

And dont try to tell me Naka surfing made this match feel important

Unbelievable

THATS gonna be a **** show

Honestly don't have any interest in a Shinsuke match till he faces AJ

Miz putting finn over at summerfest for the ic belt would've been better than this bum Bray

Agreed

Would've been better than trying to turn Jason Jordan into Rocky Maivia 2.0

NXT takeover >>> SS ..... Again

Fax.

Back
Top Bottom