Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

monkey.gif

@DC no ziggler stuff

元・琥珀うた (@uta0214khk) • Instagram photos and videos https://www.instagram.com/uta0214khk/

ONE of them are paying for it. Supposedly she is a Pron Star, according to the Classic Japanese Wrestling group on FB

DNA Drew,

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345

Trader Joe's has a Ginger/ Miso broth that might help your Ramens

Good looking out DC. I will try to stop by there next time I am in the area. I have actually only been to Trader Joe's twice in my life and it was always so my friend could get cheap wine lol. Oddly enough my youngest brother manages one now.

I also cannot confirm Uta is an AV actress. She could very well be, but thus far based off her IG and her Blog, seems to me she is just a thirst trap. What she posts is pretty much the norm in Japanese social media postings, even my family posts that kind of stuff on their IGs.

She does look a little like Ibushi though.....
7ecf22c3b296447abdbd16128e6b519e--kota-ibushi-wrestling.jpg

Hate when fans say that a wrestler like Cena needs to be carried to have a good match
Same happens with Reigns, yet he's the constant in many of the WWE's best matches over the last couple years.

Back
Top Bottom