Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

• Bobby Roode was backstage at Raw, according to PWInsider - and was the only member of the NXT roster there the site knew of. He wasn’t used, obviously, but other places have said plans call for him to debut in a big role on SmackDown, possibly tonight.
  • On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer said there’s considerable backstage heat on Baron Corbin, and that’s the reason for his booking over the past week. Roode could be used in the upper mid-card/main event role Corbin was slated to occupy.
  • Enzo Amore is only being held up by strong crowd reactions, says Meltzer, since “everybody” backstage hates him. If his pop cools, he could be in even bigger trouble.
  • Insider reported another person said to be debuting on SmackDown soon was spotted in Brooklyn on Monday - Shelton Benjamin. Look for him to possibly appear on television tonight as well.
Bobby Roode and Shelton Benjamin. Smackdown gonna be good :nthat:

Meh now I'm guessing Bobby can even take Cena's spot now that he's gone too

Hope to see Roode vs Tye III on Smackdown

tumblr_ov15zb7y071s05wxzo2_400.gif

botched it like a jobber.

was RAM worth watching at all guys?

Got tomorrow off so I'm chillin.

That's what is up. I'm headed in now to work early. I will end up sitting around on the back watching YouTube vids and the new Rick and Morty since I was watching Summerfest with everyone.

I will be glad when I can not get up so damn early for work just to sit around lol.

Back
Top Bottom