Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Watch Miz spit straight fire. So much truth Miz dropped on us last night.
Watch Seth and Dean vs Hardys
Watch Braun destroy Lesnar

Who did Miz ether last night?
Are the Hardy's broken yet?
LeBraun! The call back to the chair at Summer Fest had me dying.

So talk is Best Waifu Kana's injury is a work. Thank you Based God! Probably gonna get Waifu battle 2017 after Kairi wins the MYC.

17e.gif

Who did Miz ether last night?
Are the Hardy's broken yet?
LeBraun! The call back to the chair at Summer Fest had me dying.

So talk is Best Waifu Kana's injury is a work. Thank you Based God! Probably gonna get Waifu battle 2017 after Kairi wins the MYC.

17e.gif
Cena and Reigns
Not yet but it seems like soon they will be. I think Graves was the one that said obsolete last night during the match.

Was at RAW last night...
Crowd was a whole lot less smarky compared to NXT on Sat (thankfully).
Strowman/Lesnar/Heyman were beyond over (obviously)...actually felt the crowd chant "BROOOCK LESNAR" with Heyman.
Cass injury was def real. Hopefully this ends that horrible feud.
Sasha got a lot of boos. Her entire promo, putting over her past matches at Barclays & talking about Flair felt like a gasp to silence the boos.
Miz was good ! He went off in his promo against Cen/Roman and the crowd loved it.
Cena once again shows why he's the franchise. Dude was super smooth and confident on the mic and in ring. Crowd was mixed when it came to him....but solely against Roman.

Beach balls were over in a huge way. There were close to 10 , one after the other, from Finn/JJ onwards. Most were coming from the same section and didn't seem like they made it to camera. The guys in the suite next to us even took out the trash bags, blew them up and let them loose to chants of "plastic bags" (idiots...they were super psyched, and wanted credited, when people hashtagged #plasticbag on Twitter. Why does everyone yearn to be "famous")

Titus worldwide>>>>>>BBB

gotta agree just based on this...Bourdain is legit my inspiration in life, he's why I do what I do. an eternal student. a master craftsman. a global ambassador.

a champion of the world.

yeah tho, I KNEW he was one of us, nobody just names their show "Parts Unknown."

my man Tiger Mask W finishes fools with a sitout butterfly piledriver. I say gotdamn.

their image may grow, but what about their money, kinda sucks yes, but you lost to orton, not like sami washed you on ppv

That's up to them. If the money is making them happy then they can stick around, but if they can take a pay cut to grow their image/ability then it could be better in the long run if they want to return.

That's up to them. If the money is making them happy then they can stick around, but if they can take a pay cut to grow their image/ability then it could be better in the long run if they want to return.
how much can rusev grow outside of the wwe, he already squashed people during his main roster inception, jobbing to orton is on par with being a big fish in a little pond

the wwe killed rusevs career fast its pretty sad

if he goes elswhere he probably wont wrestle with the accent or character anymore

the wwe killed rusevs career fast its pretty sad

if he goes elswhere he probably wont wrestle with the accent or character anymore
he just came back, how is his career dead, just because you lose matches doesn't mean your career is dead, they ruined his career when fandango washes him in half a minute

I thought Rusev was super boring when he was on his undefeated streak and was generic monster foreign heel, but now I've seen how much he has been mishandled. He has a lot of personality and comedic chops he doesn't get to show on TV.

I thought Rusev was super boring when he was on his undefeated streak and was generic monster foreign heel, but now I've seen how much he has been mishandled. He has a lot of personality and comedic chops he doesn't get to show on TV.
i don't see the mishandling because they don't script too many comedic badasses, it's so much talent in the wwe right now, not everyone is going to get a big slice of pie

Back
Top Bottom