Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Rusev is one of the funniest and most athletic dudes on the roster. No excuse for his booking.
ok so how should he be getting booked exactly, wwe writing is terrible, but yall kill me, i don't see anything else for him to be doing right now..... beating up mid carers or jobbing to orton, same ish to me

ok so how should he be getting booked exactly

I don't know, maybe not getting RKO'd and eating a pin 10 seconds into his match?

He should be where Jinder is right now. I enjoyed his rise from 3MB and he's played his character well but I'm sick of being put to sleep by his matches over and over again.

I don't know, maybe not getting RKO'd and eating a pin 10 seconds into his match?

He should be where Jinder is right now
you understand jinder is politics, what do you gain with rusev as champ, also that sucks for rusev, but how do you know its not a gift for orton, who else has the cache to get orton over with no work

He should be where Jinder is right now. I enjoyed his rise from 3MB and he's played his character well but I'm sick of being put to sleep by his matches over and over again.
well the matches they have ain't change because it's time slotted I believe, so each person hits their spots, ending, done

well the matches they have ain't change because it's time slotted I believe, so each person hits their spots, ending, done
His in ring work has been extremely redundant since he's come back. His matches have literally been the same thing over and over again, with the same finish. It has nothing to do with his "time slot" as to why I think they suck.

you understand jinder is politics, what do you gain with rusev as champ, also that sucks for rusev, but how do you know its not a gift for orton, who else has the cache to get orton over with no work

Current Rusev, nothing. If he was booked stronger the past year and WWE let him show his actual personality just a little bit, I think he'd have a very entertaining title run even if it was just for a couple months.

His in ring work has been extremely redundant since he's come back. His matches have literally been the same thing over and over again, with the same finish. It has nothing to do with his "time slot" as to why I think they suck.

Current Rusev, nothing. If he was booked stronger the past year and WWE let him show his actual personality just a little bit, I think he'd have a very entertaining title run even if it was just for a couple months.
if it's about entertaining there are at least 5 people that would still make better champions than rusev, and those matches look that way because you hit your spots on SD, they don't give you time to build a wrestling match, hence it's "time slotted", everybody has the same match over and over........ hit your spots, finish, done

if it's about entertaining there are at least 5 people that would still make better champions than rusev, and those matches look that way because you hit your spots on SD, they don't give you time to build a wrestling match, hence it's "time slotted", everybody has the same match over and over

I never said Rusev was the only candidate that should be a champion right now. My initial statement was that his booking was *** then all I said was he'd be better than Jinder. I don't know where you're trying to take this.

I like Jinder a lot and I don't think it has as much to do with politics as y'all believe but his current booking would have easily worked for Rusev also.

I never said Rusev was the only candidate that should be a champion right now. My initial statement was that his booking was *** then all I said was he'd be better than Jinder. I don't know where you're trying to take this.
you said he'd be better than jinder after saying his booking is trash, well what other booking is there between losing to orton and championship run exactly? championship run being top billing, orton work being second billing in my scenario.... what is second billing to you, losing to cena again?

I like Jinder a lot and I don't think it has as much to do with politics as y'all believe but his current booking would have easily worked for Rusev also.
you don't think expanding plays a big part? dude literally has had 2 bollywood productions this summer

Yea, I saw the news in TAN thread...

Apparently he choked on food. Crazy.
food being them *******
View attachment 1964336
SmartSelectGIF_2017-08-22-13-46-29.gif

Last edited:
how much can rusev grow outside of the wwe, he already squashed people during his main roster inception, jobbing to orton is on par with being a big fish in a little pond

It doesn't matter how he was booked from the beginning, he's a high-level jobber now. There's always room to grow when you hit that point. Leaving would give him a chance to reset his character.

Vince didn't like it when he married lanA behind WWE back.
I remember Sev also mentioning they didn't like it when he cut his hair without telling them first.
Dude kinda thinks he's the ish. :lol: I wouldn't care for that stuff either if I was his boss.

Sorry Sev. You da homie tho! :nthat:

It doesn't matter how he was booked from the beginning, he's a high-level jobber now. There's always room to grow when you hit that point. Leaving would give him a chance to reset his character.
yea but then he comes back to an even more talent laden wwe, only to start over

i mean maybe i'm missing something but rusev is the 3rd ranked heel on SD, only because jinder is champ and ko is a better talent/character...... where do you guys see rusev that he is hurting?

Back
Top Bottom