Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

No one can say somebody does or doesn't deserve anything when Jinder got repackaged, won the title, went over one of the WWEs top guys 3 times in a row, and pinned a smark fave at a Big 4 PPV. If you're booked and pushed as a pretty big deal, people will respond in kind. There's no reason why either of New Day couldn't look like a major player for a top title if Jinder got the chance to do so.

No one can say somebody does or doesn't deserve anything when Jinder got repackaged, won the title, went over one of the WWEs top guys 3 times in a row, and pinned a smark fave at a Big 4 PPV. If you're booked and pushed as a pretty big deal, people will respond in kind. There's no reason why either of New Day couldn't look like a major player for a top title if Jinder got the chance to do so.

Thank you Ghost Peep

WWE championship is never for those deserving. That was for the ECW and World Title post 2005. Championship is all about drawing power in Vince's mind.

Jinder has drawing power for a market WWE has been trying to successfully tap into for years. Goldberg had more drawing power than Owens (not to me, but once again to Vince). Idk what they were doing getting the title off AJ other than giving Cena his matching title reign, but seriously the Bray-Orton reigns made no sense for business. It's what made me realize they lost direction on Smackdown.

I'm trying to re-teach myself to watch it as a I did when I was a kid and just accept what they're giving me. It's difficult though

Y'all sounding real Vince like. They basically gave oldberg a charity run but kofi who has been putting work in for years and got screwed by Orton don't deserve it yea ok.

I hated seeing Goldberg as champion...also never said that Kofi wasn't a deserving individual

You are complaining about Goldberg's charity run and then asking for Kofi to get the same treatment

I guess Big Show and Kane and Goldust should be champion too

All this

I hated seeing Goldberg as champion...also never said that Kofi wasn't a deserving individual

You are complaining about Goldberg's charity run and then asking for Kofi to get the same treatment

I guess Big Show and Kane and Goldust should be champion too

Naw I'm not complaining about oldbergs run just using it for comparison. Goldust yes Show no (he's already been on top)

Jinder looks like a world champ. Kofi doesn't plan and simple. I hated Rey with the title. Dude is too little to be a real threat as a world champion.

Question: if Cody were to return to WWE, do you think they would put him on the main roster or nxt?

I would say main roster, but with his current work on the indies, he might have that Drew Galloway appeal in NXT.

Back
Top Bottom