Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Hate this

Wrestlers shouldn't get titles because they deserve them...they should get them because they are the superior competitors within their realm
Well then Jinder never should have got the belt. He damn sure ain't a superior competitor.
No one can say somebody does or doesn't deserve anything when Jinder got repackaged, won the title, went over one of the WWEs top guys 3 times in a row, and pinned a smark fave at a Big 4 PPV. If you're booked and pushed as a pretty big deal, people will respond in kind. There's no reason why either of New Day couldn't look like a major player for a top title if Jinder got the chance to do so.
Sad to say we really disagree on Jinder Peep. I don't care he beat Orton, Randall will put someone over so this is nothing new. The fact that in 2 or 3 matches he went from lifetime jobber to champ makes no damn sense, regardless of any spin you try to put on it. There are other factors that made him champ, nothing to do with his in ring improvement...(because there has been none) In addition to that they are using the super old foreign heel heat in a climate where racism is more prevalent and seems more acceptable than ever. That in itself is trash with them being homies with the current POTUS...
Why tho Why? So is Jinder? Why put these artificial ceilings on guys.
Vince places artificial ceilings on these guys just as we do. People saying this guy is too small to be champ then stanning Alexa Bliss as the Women's champ come to mind. I have mentioned this in regards to Rhino, can't remember his response though...
WWE championship is never for those deserving. That was for the ECW and World Title post 2005. Championship is all about drawing power in Vince's mind.

Jinder has drawing power for a market WWE has been trying to successfully tap into for years. Goldberg had more drawing power than Owens (not to me, but once again to Vince). Idk what they were doing getting the title off AJ other than giving Cena his matching title reign, but seriously the Bray-Orton reigns made no sense for business. It's what made me realize they lost direction on Smackdown.

I'm trying to re-teach myself to watch it as a I did when I was a kid and just accept what they're giving me. It's difficult though
What you mentioned is why Jinder is champ, hoping to open up a new market. Obviously Black people don't mean **** to Vince cause he never caters to our demographic unless it's dancing and damn near Raccooning...
D Fly afraid of the backlash he will receive.
I ain't never scared. D Fly should follow suit. I have learned most people back down when confronted. ***** ***ness at its finest. :lol: That wasn't shade at you D Fly D Fly , just wanted to clarify that.

Last edited:
As a kid I believed Chyna could go with men. Kids of today might even believe the same, but that men-on-women violence will have them with skittles and yj stinger sponsorships.

Anyone find a good stream for Mayweather vs McGregor?
SmartSelectImage_2017-08-26-21-27-24.png
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom