Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

giphy.gif
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

She seems like she has a very nice personality. Although I think I heard her speak once and it really grated on me. I suppose it is a good thing she doesn't have to talk to choke me out.

Hope you are safe Peep. Saw pictures today of TX, jeez dude. My prayers and thoughts out to everyone going through this.

I'm back and better than ever!

Someone recap me on wrestling and NTWT since last Saturday am. I've seen Takeover and SummerFest results.
I had a Bischoff gif but it was too large. All these gif limit restrictions are the only downgrade to the new NT. :smh:

When I was living in SF, they used to have tapings of Ultimate Surrender stuff and one of my classmates used to go every now-and-then. He offered to get me in a couple times, but I wasn't about that life :lol:. Kinda wish I went once though.

Man, I am just trying to get to a point where I don't need to pay for it. #goals.

I mean, I imagine you got paid AND beat up, right? that is the dream lmao

Back
Top Bottom