Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I would say yes..Although the SST was one of my faves, I gotta give it to the Usos for what they've been able to do..They've won several titles, made it through ups and downs, manage to go from face to heel very successfully, and they've reinvented themselves to the extent that they're now doing their best work..Plus they've managed to stay together for a long time..I'd have to give them the edge at this point..

I hope they never ever split them up.

It ain't for everybody, I get that. Dirty actually trips me out because I never know what to say and what is too far, but I have no problem handing over tape and a blade and telling someone to go to town.

A blade?! I would faint :lol:.

When I make up the survey for this year's NTWTSS I'm gonna make it more detailed than last year's..I think I kinda dropped the ball on that and I gotta make sure that don't happen again..

Why? What more is needed?

I remember Punk didn't want any merch because he was heel, but WWE made him have one shirt, so he said to choose the ugliest color/design possible. Turned out to be the yellow GTS shirt that ended up selling really well and are still at shows to this day

I wish WWE would retro his shirts. Not sure if they can. Pretty sure they wouldn't even if they could.

I have been trying to find the start time for the Mae Young Classic. WWE.com just says tonight it starts but no time. Is the Mae Young Classic after Raw?

Beautiful back suplex

67681142.jpg

What's going on gentlemen? Went to a bachelor party in Montreal over the weekend. Absolutely awesome city. Saw 3 Kenny Omega shirts and 1 Hayabusa shirt while walking around and exploring on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom