Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

She seems like she has a very nice personality. Although I think I heard her speak once and it really grated on me. I suppose it is a good thing she doesn't have to talk to choke me out.

Hope you are safe Peep. Saw pictures today of TX, jeez dude. My prayers and thoughts out to everyone going through this.

Appreciate it man, fortunately I'm one of the lucky ones. Other than driving on the opposite side of the roads and directly in the middle of two lanes just to bring my mom food and drinks, my area is fairly clear

Hey guys just checking in! Been MIA all weekend prepping for our baby shower that we had today! Went off without a hitch and man my kid got enough stuff to last a life time lol. Also best present goes out to my brother who got him some kid size yeezy's :pimp::lol:

22stylez 22stylez sent a box full of money and Meangene45 Meangene45 sent every movie he has been in and autographed them all :nthat:

^^^ Maaaaaaaaannnnn every wrestler is going after her on twitter :evil:Pretty sure she will never wrestle in the US again. F that B*****

Good...**** her

I saw Cody said that she'll never step foot in one of his locker rooms, but who else mentioned her?

I'm sure Vampiro will still book her

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 11.10.38 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 11.09.36 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 11.11.09 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 11.10.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 11.10.54 PM.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 3
That's all you, man. The most I'll tolerate is some dirty talking from a girl :lol:.
It ain't for everybody, I get that. Dirty actually trips me out because I never know what to say and what is too far, but I have no problem handing over tape and a blade and telling someone to go to town.

UyP1MQX.jpg

Hey guys just checking in! Been MIA all weekend prepping for our baby shower that we had today! Went off without a hitch and man my kid got enough stuff to last a life time lol. Also best present goes out to my brother who got him some kid size yeezy's :pimp::lol:

22stylez 22stylez sent a box full of money and Meangene45 Meangene45 sent every movie he has been in and autographed them all :nthat:

Hey fam, congrats!!! PM the addy and I will send the little Halloween baby a care package :smile:

It ain't for everybody, I get that. Dirty actually trips me out because I never know what to say and what is too far, but I have no problem handing over tape and a blade and telling someone to go to town.

UyP1MQX.jpg

Hey fam, congrats!!! PM the addy and I will send the little Halloween baby a care package :smile:

I will! That's very generous of you man i seriously appreciate it.

We fam in here. Gotta find a little LIJ shirt haha.

I was telling my friends recently how excited I am to participate in my first NTWT Secret Santa. I already Imagine someone sending me weird Asian pron/hentai as gag gifts lmao.

My little ingobernable lol

We have to get that set up this year again it's getting close to that time Case Case @celticspride34 who wanna run it this year?

Case Case

Would you say the USOS have surpassed the Samoan Swat Team yet?

I would say yes..Although the SST was one of my faves, I gotta give it to the Usos for what they've been able to do..They've won several titles, made it through ups and downs, manage to go from face to heel very successfully, and they've reinvented themselves to the extent that they're now doing their best work..Plus they've managed to stay together for a long time..I'd have to give them the edge at this point..

When I make up the survey for this year's NTWTSS I'm gonna make it more detailed than last year's..I think I kinda dropped the ball on that and I gotta make sure that don't happen again..

Back
Top Bottom