Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

traditionally the closed fist is disallowed in the squared circle, and their use should be admonished by any competent referee. they should also be discouraged from the very beginning of training.

also, I believe that punches in wrestling aren't usually thrown with as much force to conserve energy for the continuous style many federations employ as opposed to other combat codes, which integrate regular water and rest breaks.

anyone who has ever thrown punches with intent knows how tiring full force shots can become, even on the giving end.

hey, obviously takes one to know one, but that's one of the biggest takeaways I get from her persona and I'm not entirely sure that's what she wants.

it would be like someone looking at Seth Rollins and going "...so he's a rock aficionado who has played Metal Gear Solid before?"
Damn that was a great way of looking at punches being used in pro wrestling. Floyd let Conor punch himself out to beat him in the later rounds.

I think that is it...she seems like a weaponized nerd with remarkable in-ring talent.

which is cool, I hope I grow to fit that description one day. if that's your thing, make it jazzy and roll with it.

...but then there's the werewolf stuff and the wicked witch talk and none of it seems cohesive.

remember when Erick Rowan revealed his talent for Rubik's Cubes and it was like um ok I guess that's fine but um...

it's kinda like that.

Damn that was a great way of looking at punches being used in pro wrestling. Floyd let Conor punch himself out to beat him in the later rounds.

exactly...that could have been a squash but they chose to put on a good show. excellent booking.

Just got my LIJ shirt. decent quality, not overly soft but not really rough. Fairly lightweight. Print on Back, sleeve, and front. Quality is decent, a couple missing print spots in my L and J on the back. Not bad for 25 bucks though. I am just happy to finally have it so I can cosplay Naito at the next con.

Was your graphic aligned properly?

I've noticed a LOT of the NJPW shirts coming from HT have crooked or off centered graphics.

Was your graphic aligned properly?

I've noticed a LOT of the NJPW shirts coming from HT have crooked or off centered graphics.

It looked good at first glance. Let me double check and report back.

EDIT: Lucked out and everything is printed straight. Only issues is the two little missing spots. But I think it fits the paint drip logo anyway so it works out.

cat_sky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom